Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and sell items with your design, we manage fulfillment

Xavier Foley

I will update this review when I make a sale with this app. For now the product creation was very easy like using teespring

Mecklys

Printify is amazing. The customer support is great and mockups are really good. Fully recommend it!

AngryDawg

I enjoy how I'm able to pretty much design anything I want for my fanny pack company. The mockup previews are true to view, so what you see is what you get. Meaning if it looks blurry, chances are it'll appear that way on the finished product. Pro Tip: 150 dpi = minimum. Anything lower than short of solid colors will not look great. Don't even chance it.

I had one question for the developers, and apologies if this has already been addressed. Is there a way to obtain higher-res mockup images for zooming in purposes?

I find that customers are more likely to purchase when they can view the product up close, especially when it comes to online purchases.

Thanks for the excellent app, Printify!

www.angrydawg.com

Hey Runner Girl!

I found this app really easy to use. I like the fact that they give me the choice of different manufacturers. The one I've used so far has been good quality.

For the developers: I wish there was an easy way to add pictures of the unprinted side of products to my store. I'm printing on the back of one of the shirts, but want to show my customers what the unprinted front looks like, too.

For store owners: It took me a while to figure out I need to make all my product description edits and price updates in the Printify app, not in Shopify. Maybe all apps work that way, but I'm a new store owner and didn't know that at first.

Styles, Fashion & More

I love this app so much! These guys are amazing. The delivery within the US is very fast and the print quality is top-notch. Absolutely recommending it.

Fashionn Maniac

Printify shirts are just amazing! Today I've received my sample order, and I have to admit that this is the best quality I have ever seen from a POD company.

August 14, 2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are excited to hear that you like our products and we are looking forward to a long-term collaboration with you. Cheers!

Fantastics Merch

Great app, fast shipping, good product quality and amazing support. I'm very glad I found Printify!

August 14, 2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are excited to hear that you like Printify's services and we are looking forward to a long-term collaboration with you.
In case you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us at merchansupport@printify.com. Cheers!

Unlimited Yellow

The best app I have ever tried. Very user intuitive, easy to navigate and create a product. Printify takes online merch to a whole new level!

Pawsome Cat Tees

I love Printify. Easy to use. Integrates well with Etsy. Excellent customer service. Good-quality products at reasonable prices (which leave you decent profit margins). Many great product options. The list goes on. Definitely recommend for print-on-demand businesses.

Warrior

Great application, works perfect with the shopify store.
lots of options, sync works as clock,
Thanks a Lot for this app,
Cheers,
Dror

August 13, 2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are excited to hear that you like Printify and we are looking forward to a long-term collaboration with you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99