Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Too Taboo 4 U

This site is very intuitive - well priced - and offers great production partners. I wish there were a greater variety of products - so there's room for improvement. But I really enjoy utilizing Printify.

May 6, 2021

Great to hear that you are enjoying our app! We will make sure to note down your feedback for product variety - our team constantly works to add new products to our catalog.
Best of luck with your sales!

Dorian's NBA COLLAGES

I just signed UP and VERY glad I did, I can understand how it works and it's not complicated as I thought it would be.

May 3, 2021

Thank you very much for the great feedback! :) We are happy to hear that you're finding our app easy to use. Wishing you the best of luck with sales!

The Frenchie Connection Plus

I am so crazy excited. I was having problems with my store speed so I decided to revamp it and create some new product. The design software allowed me to see a version of my designs I never would have thought of, just by playing with the base fabric color. Now I really can't wait to relaunch! Thanks Printify!

April 28, 2021

Thanks for the review and your feedback on our Mockup Generator! We really appreciate it - it is our goal to make the designing process easy and fun! :)

Lady Isabel

Customer support is very good and kind and quick to respond. I will keep on ordering in this app. Easy to use

April 28, 2021

Thank you very much for the kind words! :) We are happy to hear that you're finding our app easy to use. We truly appreciate your business with us!

Digital Mobius

Excellent customer service at Printify. Very professional and helpful staff. I would definitely recommend using this company for all of your print on demand needs, wide selection - great customer service!

April 28, 2021

Great to hear that you are enjoying our app, your review is much appreciated! We're happy to hear that our support team has been helpful to you. Wishing you the best of luck with sales! :)

Rare Breed Apparel Maui

I've been using Printify for my shop for over a year. There are a variety of different vendors that you can choose from which makes the price for your products feasible for you to make money as well as offer good cost points for your customers. Also they have pretty good customer service which is great. I had a few issues that they responded to quickly with results.

April 26, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! :) We're glad to hear that you're finding our product selection suitable for your business needs. We wish you the best of luck with your sales - thanks for being with us!

Ravi Reinhart Clothing Co.

I Love how easy it is to manage the products in my store and the customer service is super great! I have an issue and they responded quickly. I really love doing my business with Printify. Overall, amazing!

April 21, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you're finding it easy to manage your products and that our support team has been quick to reply.
Thanks for being with us, and best of luck with your sales! :)

Tribe Relates

These Guys are great.I can trust them with my business.
They have a great support team to help you through every step of the way.

April 13, 2021

Thank you for the review, your feedback is much appreciated! We're happy to hear that our support team has been helpful to you. Best of luck with your sales! :)

Risky not Reckless

Just received a large sample order, and unfortunately 5 items in that order had some print issues. I used the submit issue option in the order screen to send these issues in for review. I expected it to be a couple days, but it was more like a couple minutes! Printify's support team is AMAZING! They helped resolve 4 out of 5 issues within 30 minutes. One item is just awaiting confirmation, then I'm sure it will be resolved. I couldn't ask for better service! Thank you Printify and your great team! Other than that, love the platform and the variety of options. As a Canadian user, I also appreciate that there are Canadian print providers. Wish some of those providers offered a couple more color options, and items, but other than that I can't complain.

April 13, 2021

Thanks for the review, great to hear that you're enjoying our app! It is our top priority to resolve any issues our merchants are having as soon as possible.

We will make sure to note down your feedback for future improvements. Best of luck with your sales! :)

DUYAN1

Fast order processing and good support. Much better than many other vendors I've used. I hope there will be more products to choose from in the future, especially women's t-shirts.

April 6, 2021

Thank you for the feedback - we're glad to hear you're enjoying our platform! :)
We're regularly adding new products to our selection, so you can be sure that we'll continue to expand our catalog even further to provide you with more options to choose from. We wish you the best of luck with sales!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 124 125