Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Fire In The Desert

Printify... Is the #1 Print on Demand Website... Why you ask? #1 they have support that is very helpful, available on demand during business hours and they provide email backup of all Chat and Support via email interactions. #2 Support personnel are easy to work with, have solutions that make a difference the projects I'm working on. #3 Choose a Sample so you can see 'hands on' if there are any challenges with the design. Support will assist you in resolving any corrections. #4 I learned first hand that design elements, the variety of tools, colors, fonts, images and more may need subtle changes to translate to the finished product I wanted. #5 Kindness always works better in resolving challenges. Cheers!

June 21, 2022

Thank you for your fantastic feedback!
We always love to see how much our merchants cherish our service, and your review makes us believe that we are on the right track. Thank you again, and our live chat is available 24/7 if you ever need us. All the best!

Relieffashion

I really like the app . the integration with Shopify is smooth and easy to navigate , large inventory of products , good looking mockups -can be improved for certain items tho , variety of colors, fair prices,.. i would just recommend to improve the files library so we can see all the files on display as on Printful. 5 stars

June 15, 2022

Thank you for your great feedback and recommendations!
We are happy to hear that you enjoy our platform. Your suggestions will be forwarded to our team and hopefully, the mock-up and library will have better features in the future. Wishing you all the best!

Trina's Treasure Troke

I have dealt with customer service from several different companies as I started my business a few months ago. I am over the top impressed with Shopify and Printify's customer service team. They are prompt, efficient, knowledgeable, patient and easy to understand. One of the best customer service teams I've ever worked with, much appreciated!!

June 15, 2022

Thank you for your great feedback!
We are glad to hear that you love our support service. Don't forget, our support team is available 24/7 if you need us. Wishing you all the best!

YOUNGGOA

Location India

My Printify experience has been wonderful! Their team is quick to respond. They are easy to work with and they answer promptly, fully with detail. No canned answers here! I truly love working with the Printify team unlike other POD fulfilment cos. I highly recommend them.

June 12, 2022

Thank you for the great recommendation!
We are glad to hear that you love our support team. Customers are our compass, and that’s why we want to give you the best experience with us. Wishing you all the success!

oknarcissist

My Printify experience has been wonderful! Every time I have any issue what so ever, their team is quick to respond. They are easy to work with and they answer promptly, fully with detail. No canned answers here! I truly love working with the Printify team most of all b/c they resolve the issues... and don't let them linger long. I highly recommend them.

June 9, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic recommendation!
We truly value our Merchants, and that's why providing a quality and fast support is so important to us. We are glad that you love our platform. Wishing you all the best!

Chocolate understands

Best POD service.
Easy to navigate platform. Great customer support. Wide product range. High-profit margins.

June 7, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic feedback!
We're glad to hear that you love our platform and the support team.
Wishing you all the success!

The Write To Wear

I had a design question and the quick response was greatly appreciated!!! You rock Zack!!! Looking forward to uploading more originals for t-shirts!!!

June 5, 2022

Thank you for your lovely feedback! We're glad that you adore our support team. We are available 24/7 to help you whenever you need us. Wishing you all the best!

Lilly's Artwork

I love this app. I use Printify daily. It's one of my most trusted tools. I create most of my products with it. I love the responsiveness and helpfulness of the support staff. They go out of their way to help the merchant succeed. They once spent several weeks researching a problem for me. I use their design tools gratefully. I can't speak highly enough of the Printify team.

June 3, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind review! We're happy to hear that you're making the most of our app, and our support team has been able to assist you along the way - we'll make sure to pass on the praise to our Team. We wish success to you and your business!

Barker K9

Excellent placement tools with effective mock up visuals... based on my sample purchases color is accurate as is product quality...

May 31, 2022

Thank you for this lovely feedback. We're happy to hear that you love our mock-up generator and the quality of products. We are constantly improving our tools and product quality to provide the best service for our merchants.
Wishing you all the best!

EMP Merch

I have received excellent customer service from the Printify team while creating my Shopify Merch store. They've gone over the top to help and these days with horrible customer service being the norm, it is a serious breath of fresh air to finally have a company do it SO WELL!! They have helped me about 5 times now, and any time I have a question they make everything go smoothly! I'm so glad I chose Printify as my print on demand company for my store.

May 30, 2022

Thank you for sharing your lovely feedback!
Customers are the most important thing for us at Printify, that's why our fast and friendly support team is available for 24/7 to help you. Glad to hear that you enjoy our service. Wishing you all the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 134 135