Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Esapretty

Good Service.
I have used Printify 2 years. They're the best.
Printify is the best flatform shirt delivery to date. Quite easy to use, convenient fast delivery ..

Queen Pettilicious Apparel

So far this app has helped me jump start my t-shirt line and because of that, I can see me sticking with this app.

June 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are excited to hear that we managed to help you start your t-shirt line and we hope to have a long-term collaboration further on. In case you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com

Simple Market

Great! Very easy onboarding system, and it allowed me to upload products with relative ease. Thanks!

May 27, 2020

Thank you very much for the good words! We are happy to hear that you found it easy to onboard and upload the products and we hope to have a long term collaboration with you further on.

Oceans Dose

All goods, just lil bit delayed due to covid-19 issue.
Hope everything gonna be all right soon. stay safe!

May 18, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for informing us about the delays. We are doing the best we can to reduce the delays and hope that soon everything will be back to normal. Stay safe as well!

Barriles Watches

This is a very user friendly app. Highly recommended. The images are easily uploaded and placed on product.

May 18, 2020

We are glad to hear that you find our app user friendly and we hope to have a long-term collaboration with you further on. Best of luck with your sales and in case you need any help, feel free to reach out to us at merchantsupport@printify.com

pmr shop online

Very nice app, nice products and right prices, I would improve the graphics of some buttons that personally appear to me white on white then invisible, like to change the links when I have products saved between drafts. For the rest, it is very useful to choose between different factories in the USA EU world and other parts. Top support, I had a problem with my first order but support Christiana was very kind to help me and refund me for a mistake I made. Thanks

May 15, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review! We will definitely take into consideration your suggestions and will also share your kind words with Christiana. Best of luck with your sales. Stay safe.

Flexxie Clothing

Printify is an awesome service, and they deliver on time at that right moment. Thank you Printify!!!

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We are working hard to deliver the products on time, especially during these circumstances and we are always happy to hear that customer experience that. Best of luck with your sales further on!

Print Cleverly

I use this app for just about all my products. All I can say is they are a great company and everything is straight forward and any info you need is easy to find on their site. I suggest this app to retail stores.

May 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you like our services and hope to have a long-term collaboration with you further on.

Don't be Them Clothing

This is a great easy to use app.. easy functionality.. easy guidelines.
Recommend this app 100% to any new user.

May 12, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to see that you like our services and would recommend us to other users. Best of luck with your sales further on!

AntiSocialSocialDistancingClub

Absolutely terrific service! We started our unofficial non-profit business on the platform in late March as a way to benefit some COVID-related charities, and Printify has come through for us in a big way.

Setup was smooth, adding our design, choosing products, choosing vendors, etc. And adding items to our Shopify store was literally a breeze. A single click.

When we first started, we tried using Squarespace, that didn’t really work, so we moved to Shopify. Our options for printing were going to be limited to either Printful or Printify based on reviews from other businesses. We tried Printful and loved it, though their prices were a bit high. What really made it a no-go was that they had so many closures of their printing facilities that it looked like they couldn’t take our business at all.

So we pushed forward with Printify. Since launch, there have definitely been some issues, but their support is second to none. Responses within as little as 30 minutes, almost every issue was resolved in under 2 hours.
After about 10 days, though, we ran into a major issue. One of our printers had totally shut down, so 100ish orders were sitting in limbo, already late. Printify told us what happened and introduced a new feature to help route the replacement products elsewhere. THIS IS THE BEST TOOL TO GET THROUGH COVID WITH GARMENT PRINTING! It was so simple to hoodies moved to be printed in the same facility with our sweatshirts, albeit the hoodie brand was then different from what we wanted. We told our customers what happened and most were extremely understanding. Now they’ve completed our backlog of orders and we’ve accepted quite a few new ones with much shorter delays.

Once our clothing started to reach our customers, a few of them reported some quality issues. Of course any bad experience is a big deal, but the process to get replacements made was, again, unbelievably simple. Printify was completely understanding and apologetic and told me they would work to prevent the issues described from ever happening again.

I could go on and on about how great they’ve been to work with. If you’re worried about which provider to start with, don’t be. Jump right in with Printify! It could not be any easier.

May 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write such a deliberate review. We are very glad to hear that the order routing feature has worked for you and we managed to fulfil those 100 orders. In addition to that, thank you for being so understanding of the delays and the printing errors. Times are crazy now but we are doing our best to manage the order backlogs and the arising printing issues. Stay safe and good luck with your sales in the future!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112