Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Taurus Stone

Love the simplicity between Printify and Shopify, they work so smoothly together. Great experience for anyone looking to start up their own online store.

July 25, 2021

Thanks for the glowing review - we're happy to hear that you're finding our platform useful and easy to use! :)

K-lusive Kreations

Love this app! Does exactly what I need it to do and the ease of publishing straight to my store is excellent! Recommendation for future updates on this app would be to allow more than one mockup to be used when publishing.

July 19, 2021

Thank you for the feedback, we are happy to hear that you are enjoying our app!
When publishing you can publish all the available mockups from our mockup generator, however, we are working towards adding more options to chose from. In case you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime!

SWEET KISSIES BOUTIQUE

I am having so much fun with this app! Easy to use and the results have been great. I have not had any orders yet, but 'fingers-crossed' that will change soon!

July 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you're finding our app easy to use. Best of luck with sales, and thanks for being with us!

Bless And Bliss Store

I've been using Printify for the last 6 months and it's literally the greatest most easiest POD site out there. I use it for my Etsy as well it's just so well created and integrated. So thankful I have found it and their support it awesome.

July 19, 2021

Great to hear that you are enjoying our app, thanks for the review! We're happy to hear that our support team has been helpful to you. Wishing you the best of luck with sales! :)

Bravolista

I just started using this app but the customer service has been absolutely fantastic, they are so quick to respond, help and resolve. The interface is good. Some suppliers are better than others but at least there are many options. I hope they add a few more different types of products and maybe a few more suppliers in different regions.

July 12, 2021

Thank you for the feedback - we're glad to hear you're enjoying our platform! :) We're regularly adding new products to our selection, so you can be sure that we'll continue to expand our catalog even further to provide you with more options to choose from. We wish you the best of luck with sales!

POSITIVE SOUL - Inspirational Style

I have switched from another POD to Printify. Excellent quality, fast shipping, great customer service every time. My customers are happy and that makes me happy!

July 12, 2021

Thanks for the glowing review! We're happy to hear that you're finding our platform easy to use - best of luck with your sales! :)

The Cosmic Soul Company

awsome and very easy to use! this is my go too!!!!!!! quality products for low prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 6, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We're pleased to hear that you find our app easy to use and are happy with the selected products. :)

FruitfulWorks

After about a month of use, ordering several samples, and launching my first Shopify store, I am very impressed with how well things are going. I had one sample that had poor quality and Printify helped to resolve it quickly and the next sample was perfect. So far, the order processing has been smooth and I am excited about all of the possibilities going forward.

July 5, 2021

Great to hear that you are enjoying Printify, thanks for the review! We're happy to hear that our support team has been helpful to you.

Wishing you the best of luck with sales! :)

Ayahgotit

Very nice app needs for design but lacks the fonts Nd freedom of Printful I’d love to see them added

July 5, 2021

Thank you very much for the feedback. We are so happy to hear that you like our app, and we will definitely take into consideration your feedback regarding more fonts in our mockup generator.

Best of luck with your sales and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime!

Fitnow Athletics

super good service easy to use and a lot of choices to make your print on demand business . A lot of products that you can customize and in different countries

July 1, 2021