Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CustomEyes

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Simple interface. Easy to set up. Outstanding customer service.
When I commented to the developer that the app didn't look quite as good as I'd hoped on my site, I was presented with a great solution within hours.
Could not rate highly enough.

paperscreen®

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 4 years

Super easy solution to provide Customizing of products. Easy to install. Works fine. You get everything: file upload, text fields and options.
See how it works on paperscreen.me

Kerry Lyons

Time spent using app Over 4 years

A really functional app that does what it says on the tin. The tutorials are really comprehensive but even if you need help or have questions, the support team are there to lend a hand. Personally needed a fair bit of customization assistance to match my theme but I'm particularly fussy! :) Would recommend.

SmartArt - ArtThatsSmart.com

Time spent using app About 2 years

Tried another app first and did not have a good experience then found Product Customizer and was hooked. Its simple to use and a fantastic price. I definitely recommend this app for anyone who has multiple product options.

My Little Cutie Patootie

Time spent using app About 6 years

This is an easy to use app for creating any number of product options you may have. Whether it’s a drop down menu, open fields for customer input, or the “upload” button to receive images or files, this customizer can’t be beat!

I really love how it makes the shopper’s experience so easy, being able to input all of their information directly on the product page. When selling invitations like I do, it’s important to obtain a lot of details, and this app is a perfect way to collect the information.

No worries if you ever need support with the customizer…the gurus there are exceptional and will do everything they can to make sure everything works perfectly (mine needed just a little minor tweaking to work with my Atlantic theme and other customizations). As with a lot of companies, you will need to contact them with any requests via email, so be patient if it takes a day to hear back, it’s definitely worth it, and you will not be disappointed! Its low monthly fee is a bonus too!

AutoWrap

This app has proven to be perfect for our company store. With so many multiple options for our products, this app allows us to customize any swatch or size of product. It is a huge time saver. It was so easy to install it was a no-brainer to purchase this app. It has increased our profits and saved us a ton of time when adding new product variants.

PosterPros

Very simple to use. Exactly what I needed.

NVivo Japan Shop

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 6 years

It works very well and is easy to use.

Great value for money.

SIDEWALLJEDI

This App is fantastic! Its everything I was looking for to help me customize my Shopify store. I look forward to continuing to use it in the future!

MELD Workshop

This is absolutely phenomenal! Having this integrate into my shopify site is a HUGE boost to the effectiveness and efficiency of the laser engraving side of my business.