Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

NVivo Japan Shop

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 6 years

It works very well and is easy to use.

Great value for money.

SIDEWALLJEDI

This App is fantastic! Its everything I was looking for to help me customize my Shopify store. I look forward to continuing to use it in the future!

MELD Workshop

This is absolutely phenomenal! Having this integrate into my shopify site is a HUGE boost to the effectiveness and efficiency of the laser engraving side of my business.

Provenance Meals

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Product Customizer easily saves me at least 1 hour a week, and as a small business owner who is working what feels like all the time, that means a lot! I have an organic meal delivery service and our menus change each week. This app allows me to update and change our menu products with ease. Well worth the small monthly fee.

Vintage Confections custom lollipops and novelty sweets

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Perfect solution for our customized lollipops. Thank you!

Printables.me | Printing On PlexiGlass, Wood, Canvas, Aluminum, Phone Cases

We have been extremely happy with how Product Customizer has worked on our website. We were looking or a solution to sell user-customized products for our print website. It has been an invaluable tool for us, highly recommended.

Barnstable Bat

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app really gave us the ability to add unlimited options. We only have around 30 products but they come in hundreds of variations. I would love to see some new features though.

I would also like to see the ability to stay within the same window rather than having to use another one for the customizer.

Honeymellow

Time spent using app About 1 month

This was the perfect app for us at Honeymellow as we specialise in personalisation. In just a few minutes we had installed the app and were busy adding to products multiple options or boxes in which to write text.

It has totally transformed the shopping experience for our customers making customisation quick and easy. A huge thank-you to the team behind this app for creating such a brilliant product and at such a small price too.

Frame-Name.com

Pretty solid app. Adds a lot of flexibility to Shopify. I'd give it more stars if it no ability to batch-apply a customization across hundreds of products. It's a one-by-one effort. But overall, a very nice tool that would work great for sites with few products.

March 19, 2020

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for Product Customizer. We took over this app from the previous owner :)

You left a negative review for Product Customizer a long time ago and I am emailing to see if you wouldn’t mind removing it (or adding more stars)?

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app (including new features and 24/7 support) - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

Please let me know how I can support you and help in return? I appreciate it very much!

-Sean & the Product Customizer Team

Nursery Art, Childrens Art | Alley Kids

Time spent using app Almost 7 years

LOVE this app! So easy to use and works great! Customer service is prompt and friendly! Highly recommended!