Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Texas Timber Bat Co.

This App is AWESOME! And Denis is great. Because of the large number of variants we have per product (with custom engraving), this App gives us the flexibility to setup products how we want to – no longer limited by the 100 variant cap. The flexibility is great and very easy to use. And once you create a template, you can use it on the next product with a click of a button, eliminating any need to type the variables again. I can't imagine living without this – just wish it would have come out sooner!

Dragonfly Bubble Bath

It did everything I needed it to. Easy to install and easy to add options to any product.

HolsterWorx

Not only is this a great app, but the customer support was superb! The installation tutorial was very easy to follow, but did not go so well for me. The theme I had chosen was slightly different and required a little "finesse" in order for it to match my overall theme. I reached out to Product Customizer support and within 1 hour was contacted by an extremely friendly representative (Denis). He immediately understood the issue and made the changes for me just as fast! I highly recommend this product to fellow Shopify retailers.

Oh Lucky You

Time spent using app About 1 year

What a fantastic app! I would seriously urge anyone selling personalized products to get it at once!

Great interface, helpful and friendly support and simple to install the little bit of code needed (which is made even easier with the detailed tutorial vids).

Can not recommend this app enough!

Greg's Pro Audio

QUESTION:
When adding the customization, is it possible to change price when customizing?
So for example, having a base price and for every customization they add include the different pricing.
Example 2:
White shirt: $10
Add text: $5 extra
Add graphic: $7 extra
etc etc..
Thanks in advance for reply..

Wedding Invitations, Greeting Cards & Stationery | Mia Sohö

LOVE this product! It is exactly what I was looking for. Very easy to use!

The Paper Parlour

This is a lifesaver :) I've been trying to find a simple way to go around the Shopify limitation of having only 3 options per product. Easy to install and even easier to use. Highly recommended.

Little Lilly LuLu

We LOVE this app. It's exactly what we were looking for. We can easily add sizes to our clothes (much easier than the native way), add Text for customization … wonderful.
Plus, it did require some modification of the code, something which is typically dangerous for me to do. Fortunately, it was no problem, they have great videos that walked a total noob like me thru each step. You know what? It just works!
Buy with confidence.

flotteBraut

It's the best app ever, really! It is so easy to use, understand and install. And it saves a lot of time and money, really a loooot of time. Is wouldn't be possible to use Shopify without this. Every user of Shopify have to install it. And no one will regret ;-)

zooguu

This app is great! The video tutorials were easy to follow, and I was up and running quickly. I offer a lot of customization in my products, and I wouldn't be able to use Shopify without this app. I will be using this a lot, and I recommend it.