Product Options & Customizer

Customize product variations, product options & variants!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Printables.me | Printing On PlexiGlass, Wood, Canvas, Aluminum, Phone Cases

We have been extremely happy with how Product Customizer has worked on our website. We were looking or a solution to sell user-customized products for our print website. It has been an invaluable tool for us, highly recommended.

Barnstable Bat

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app really gave us the ability to add unlimited options. We only have around 30 products but they come in hundreds of variations. I would love to see some new features though.

I would also like to see the ability to stay within the same window rather than having to use another one for the customizer.

Honeymellow

Time spent using app About 1 month

This was the perfect app for us at Honeymellow as we specialise in personalisation. In just a few minutes we had installed the app and were busy adding to products multiple options or boxes in which to write text.

It has totally transformed the shopping experience for our customers making customisation quick and easy. A huge thank-you to the team behind this app for creating such a brilliant product and at such a small price too.

Frame-Name.com

Pretty solid app. Adds a lot of flexibility to Shopify. I'd give it more stars if it no ability to batch-apply a customization across hundreds of products. It's a one-by-one effort. But overall, a very nice tool that would work great for sites with few products.

March 19, 2020

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for Product Customizer. We took over this app from the previous owner :)

You left a negative review for Product Customizer a long time ago and I am emailing to see if you wouldn’t mind removing it (or adding more stars)?

We have already made several improvements and fixes to past issues with this app (including new features and 24/7 support) - and it REALLY helps our ranking on the App Store if we can remove the handful of negative reviews.

Please let me know how I can support you and help in return? I appreciate it very much!

-Sean & the Product Customizer Team

Nursery Art, Childrens Art | Alley Kids

Time spent using app Almost 7 years

LOVE this app! So easy to use and works great! Customer service is prompt and friendly! Highly recommended!

Shimmery Creations

Time spent using app About 1 month

Product customizer has really helped with creating my new website. It is definitely beneficial in that if your business has very specific products that need multiple options like our business, it will save you many hours of work. The only downfall so far has been that if you forget something you cannot add it once its been saves. You have to start all over which if you have invested in a lot of hours this could become a true headache. I am told there will be a update to these issues and am currently waiting for this to launch because I have about 500 products that I need to fix but cant. Since I am new and learning as I go this is the only issue I have run into. Once they add these fixes it will be a perfect app

ServerAttire

Time spent using app About 9 years

Nice app and great customer service after the fact.

Automotive Cases

This app is amazing, it allows me to have people upload a picture for their custom cases and lets me adds many options at once which is an amazing time saver.

Only suggestion I have is to be able to apply a saved customization set to all products at one time.

But besides that this app is wonderful and I am glad I have it installed on our store.

Thanks!

That's Yours

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Product Customizer was the application we had been searching for. Simply to use and when it comes to support, Product Customizer is second to none! Really supportive organization.

Welcome to SIGNWORXONLINE.COM!

Time spent using app About 3 years

This app is simple, clean, and quick. Puts an end to the endless variant editing, and gives our customers a way to upload files to us that don't come until they've purchased which keeps spam uploads out!