Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

G&G Apparel Products LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to help customers personalize items that they want to order for themselves or for family members. It works wonders when allowing to join in the wonders of people lives.

June 16, 2022

Hello to our friends from G&G Apparel Products LLC

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

IF & Co.

Time spent using app Over 7 years

Not exactly what i want, but it works for now. Not the quickest support, but they will make sure they attend to you. thanks guys.

March 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at IF & Co.

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are glad our support team could assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We appreciate the high recommendation.

Thayagift

Location China

The app is easy to use and the customer service is patient to help solve problems and can be contacted at any time, which is great

March 8, 2022

Hello to our friends from Thayagift

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to write this! We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

The Front Line

overall great app. some technical difficulties along the way but support is very eager to help and fixes the problems quick.

February 24, 2022

Hello to our friends at The Front Line

Thank you for your glowing review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We wish you and your store great success!

Peachy Lane Aus

Location Australia

The app does the basics of what I need. I ran into an issue when I downgraded my plan, I contacted support and it was fixe straight away.

February 18, 2022

Hello to our friends from Peachy Lane Aus

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Freshideasstarthere

App is great to use, the teams are very responsive and helpful. I spoke with several support person over a period of a few days, all are very helpful with improving our listing.

January 28, 2022

Hello to our friends from Freshideasstarthere

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Little Bearnie

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

have been using product customizer for few years, and the application is great although at time i do faced glitch that results to sales loss. Customer service wise, Aman was great, and he is patience. thank you for the service, hope to constantly see improvement for the application. the one star less is deducted due to the constant glitch on the app. whereas customer service wise is 5 stars.

January 27, 2022

Hello to our friends from Little Bearnie

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Aman was able to help you with the app. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Charleston Street

Time spent using app About 1 year

Product Customizer is a great app and would recommend it. We use it for flower orders on our website, it's super easy to use and the support team is always so helpful and quick to respond! The only reason I gave it 4/5 is because there have been a few occasions when required fields have not populated on order forms. Not sure if this is because the customer was able to skip over it or if it just didn't transfer to the order page.

January 24, 2022

Hello to our friends at Charleston Street

We are grateful that you took the time to share your review with us and the community. Delighted to learn that you had a positive experience with our app. Should you see the issue with the required fields again - please let us know and we will address the issue ASAP. We're glad we could be of service to you and hope we can assist you again soon.

Momentum Essentials

Time spent using app About 22 hours

It is fairly easy to setup. I had a little trouble using the setup wizard, but the online support was amazing!

November 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from Momentum Essentials

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We're glad we could be of service to you and hope we can assist you again soon.

Be Impressed Creationz

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I had a problem with my store theme and some customization options that I added to my store and Sheniel jumped in and helped me out with no problem!

October 17, 2021

Hello to our friends from Be Impressed Creationz

We’re pleased that Sheniel was able to resolve all your issues with the app promptly. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Sheniel, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. Thanks for taking out the time to leave such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8