Product Options & Customizer

Product Options & Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
September 30, 2022

So far so good. I am still learning how to use this app but it's delivering so far. I will say Customer Service is excellent. I love to be able to get someone on chat quickly and they can answer my questions without having to pick up the phone. I hate the phone. These guys are on top of it! I highly recommend. I'll update if anything changes but for now, I am happy.

Finley Home Gifts
Time spent using app: 2 months
Product Customizer replied October 6, 2022

Hello to our friends at Finley Home Gifts

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer, and we're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

September 23, 2022

My website allows for a lot of customization for my customers. There's a piece of this app that's supposed to be hidden for you and the developer and unfortunately customers could see it too! Man reached out the same day I sent the request over, and created this issue ASAP. Quick turnaround time and happy about it! Thank you!

Reg Morgan Designs
Time spent using app: 5 days
Product Customizer replied September 26, 2022

Hello to our friends at Reg Morgan Designs

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.

September 21, 2022

The customer service support offer by Kevon and Aman has been top-notch. They are usually pretty on it both in terms of response time and ability to make small changes within the app. The only reason for not full five star- some of the features of the app seem to work intermittently.

Organic Climbing
Time spent using app: About 8 years
Product Customizer replied September 21, 2022

Hello to our friends at Organic Climbing

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and that Kevon and Aman were able to assist you in setting the app on your store. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

June 15, 2022

I use this app to help customers personalize items that they want to order for themselves or for family members. It works wonders when allowing to join in the wonders of people lives.

G&G Apparel Products LLC
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Product Customizer replied June 16, 2022

Hello to our friends from G&G Apparel Products LLC

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

March 20, 2022

Not exactly what i want, but it works for now. Not the quickest support, but they will make sure they attend to you. thanks guys.

IF & Co.
Time spent using app: Over 8 years
Product Customizer replied March 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at IF & Co.

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are glad our support team could assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We appreciate the high recommendation.

March 7, 2022

The app is easy to use and the customer service is patient to help solve problems and can be contacted at any time, which is great

Thayagift
China
Time spent using app: 17 days
Product Customizer replied March 8, 2022

Hello to our friends from Thayagift

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to write this! We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

February 24, 2022

overall great app. some technical difficulties along the way but support is very eager to help and fixes the problems quick.

The Front Line
Time spent using app: 8 months
Product Customizer replied February 24, 2022

Hello to our friends at The Front Line

Thank you for your glowing review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We wish you and your store great success!

February 16, 2022

The app does the basics of what I need. I ran into an issue when I downgraded my plan, I contacted support and it was fixe straight away.

Peachy Lane Aus
Time spent using app: 9 months
Product Customizer replied February 18, 2022

Hello to our friends from Peachy Lane Aus

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

January 27, 2022

App is great to use, the teams are very responsive and helpful. I spoke with several support person over a period of a few days, all are very helpful with improving our listing.

Freshideasstarthere
Time spent using app: 18 days
Product Customizer replied January 28, 2022

Hello to our friends from Freshideasstarthere

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Edited January 26, 2022

have been using product customizer for few years, and the application is great although at time i do faced glitch that results to sales loss. Customer service wise, Aman was great, and he is patience. thank you for the service, hope to constantly see improvement for the application. the one star less is deducted due to the constant glitch on the app. whereas customer service wise is 5 stars.

Little Bearnie
Singapore
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
Product Customizer replied January 27, 2022

Hello to our friends from Little Bearnie

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Aman was able to help you with the app. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!