Boost Product Filter & Search

Boost Product Filter & Search

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
June 5, 2019

Brilliant app and possibly the most helpful app developers we have had the experience working with.

Floozy Boutique
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 5, 2019

Very fast and helpful support. We have had 4-5 adjustments we wanted to make, and every time they responded with a possible fix within hours.

Spreeglee.com
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 31, 2019

Exactly what I was looking for and quick to get back to me regarding support related questions. Good for big catalog businesses.

Ocelot Market
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited July 7, 2020

The app is part of the main features of our website. It works really well. Also, customer support is outstanding!! Great job guys.

ZYN THE WINE MARKET LTD.
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 30, 2019

Amazing customer support. I had a small issue and they showed me how to fix it immediately, in a very understandable manner.

Unlimited Skate & Snow
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 30, 2019

The main reason I have this app, is for the feature to sort vendor alphabetically, I had a few issues with theme conflicts it caused, I reached out for customer support, within 24hrs they responded and fixed all issues. App has a lot of amazing features and is a must for any wholesale/retail distributor.

wholesaleperfume
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 29, 2019

Excellent app! We wanted a solution for filtering products by size and this was exactly what we were looking for. Customer service is great, very quick to answer questions and fix issues. I highly recommend this app!

SAU LEE
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 27, 2019

This app makes the user experience SO much better. They can easily sort and filter products by certain attributes, and multiple attributes as well. Customer support was fast and friendly. Thank you!

Supper Meals
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 27, 2019

We need to add filtering options to our poster webshop, and this app was by far the one that come closes to our needs in a stylish way.

We had an issue with some language difference in a couple of files, but their team worked hard over the weekend to fix it for us, which is a level of service, that we are very satisfied with.

Poster Society
Denmark
Time spent using app: 15 days
Edited May 26, 2019

The APP is fantastic and enables visitors to find the product they are looking for Instantly. It's the only APP i could find that is extremely customizable & could do what I needed. If there are some specific customizations, unique to your business, then their support, Miguel in particular, is excellent. He worked with me for a week or two to customize their APP to my specific requirements and look and feel. Well done. Highly recommend this product & company.

Diva Divine