4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its AI-powered search and filtering capabilities, especially beneficial for stores with large inventories. It's praised for its intuitive interface, easy Shopify integration, and responsive support team. Additional features like an in-collection search bar, product recommendations, visual merchandising tools, and an analytics dashboard are also highlighted. The app is recognized for enhancing customer experience by simplifying product discovery and offering relevant recommendations.

June 21, 2018

Probably the best app for product filters.

We have 200+ collections and 2500+ products and this app allow our customers to easily filter our collections to find the products they are searching for.

The support team are super responsive and have helped us in the process.

This app is very recommendable.

Regards
Mikael
ridersdeluxe.dk

Ridersdeluxe
Denmark
Edited May 21, 2018

Wonderful app and great customer help , thank you so much!

Edit: best app i have never seen on shopify and greatest support ever thank you!

Neinsei Store
France
November 3, 2019

Excellent support and same/next day help on fixing any issues we have. The search and filters both function nicely without being overly complex

HeadAmp
May 5, 2021

We use the filter app in all our stores, and are very satisfied with its built in functionalities. The support replies fast and is very helpful in getting the app look and perform like you want it to be. Fully recommend!

iFixit Store France
Germany
Boost Commerce replied May 21, 2021

Hi iFixit Store France team,

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5-star review. We're glad to hear you're loving the app and that our support team is providing excellent service. Your kind words keep us going and help us to consistently provide great experiences.

We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Cheers,
Boost Team

January 10, 2020

The app is fantastic, is very simple and intuitive compared to others apps I used. And the support is so fast and profesional, thank you for this app.

VITTMO | Elegance in action
Romania
January 2, 2019

GREAT service, we needed a few adjustments so the app would fit in with our custom theme and the support staff was a huge help.

Dawn Christy
April 5, 2021

Great app, added exactly those features that I was missing. And super-great support, can definitely recommend.

HIGHPOWERED.ch
Switzerland
October 16, 2019

I love this app! It has everything my clients need to find products in our complex offerings. I can set search and limitation terms for just about anything and using this in conjunction with Shopify's bulk editor has been nothing short of amazing. Literally, any tag you apply to your products can become a search filter. There are lots of options for display and ordering and the online pre-written support sheets are helpful for the basics of set up. The support staff at Boost, especially Livia and Henry, are amazing too. I had some difficulty with the app because I am using a non-stock theme. but they were there-- and quickly-- every step of the way. Now my site looks and functions as if these search options were native. Beautiful!!! If you're using a custom theme, do make sure to test thoroughly, but have NO WORRIES because Boost will make sure you have everything you need, including some custom code to match you theme if needed. Fantastic!! I really cannot say enough good things about the app, the support, and the improvements this makes to my store.

UB2 | Urban Baby Bonnets
Boost Commerce replied October 31, 2019

Hello,

We are thrilled to see that you have a great time using our app and service. We take pride in developing user-friendly features that could take away merchants' headaches. All of your kind words are our greatest encouragement for our service team to thrive continuously and deliver high-quality work.

Sincerely,
BoostCommerce team

November 23, 2022

I don't know what else to say except that I enjoy its functions, which meet my expectations! No wonder it ranks at the top with the most positive reviews, based on which I chose to try it, and it hasn't failed me. It's an excellent app, except for the plan level, which seems to be a little high. I wish that could be somewhat lower - either increase the product quantity or lower the price. Thank you!

InspiredGrabs.com
Boost Commerce replied November 23, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your experience with our app.

We are glad that you are satisfied with the functionality of our app and that our customer support team was also able to optimize it to meet your expectations. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote!

Regarding the fee, one of the reasons why we offer higher pricing than other apps is due to the features and technology we that invest for our app.

Our app offers to filter in the Collection page while allowing different filters in different Collections filtering in the Search page with spell-checking, instant results, and auto-suggest. Moreover, we offer full customization services to adjust the display, making sure it looks perfect in your store.

We also invest heavily in our servers (Amazon Web Services) which allows our filters to work lightning fast (200ms to 300ms/request) and stay reliable for our customers.

Still, we appreciate your feedback on this and will consider it in our future plans.

Again, thank you for your good review.
Boost Team

March 27, 2019

Great app and great service. Definitely recommend. Works better than other filter APP. Very easy to set everything.

viniodress