Hulk Product Options

Hulk Product Options

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
May 20, 2018

I have a few of the hulk apps and all are great. Customer service is always extremely helpful and the apps are very easy to navigate. Thanks again!

Lilys Place Design
Time spent using app: 10 days
HulkApps.com replied March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Edited November 28, 2022

This is an updated review of Hulk Apps Options. [Previously rated 1-star, around 2/1/2022]
I am compelled to update my review for Hulk Product Options after working with this app for some time. Though not perfect, this app has made significant and notable strides to earn a 4 star rating from me. For those new users or those looking to customize their website; this is a great choice for your store, you just have to adopt the Hulk Product Options ideology in order to implement it to the best of its ability. In fact, as Shopify limits the amount of variations, this may be the best way to get all your variations on the market. The one feature that does lack and please be aware, is that it doesn't incorporate into inventory control; I'm not sure if that will even be possible down the line (although what is notable is that it does subtract inventory); I wish and am hopeful that a stricter inventory control is possible, so that I am not oversold on some models of products our store offer. ***Excellent Customer Support***
Finally, I was compelled to resubmit an updated review after giving keen consideration to the high level of customer support I have received. Chat agent was attentive to my issue, fixed it for me live, and offered suggestings for U/I improvement, and implemented those as well. You'd be hardpressed to find the same amount of customer support in todays ecommerce app climate at such an immediacy and so I was very much impressed and decided to give this review an update. in short, you will not be disappointed, despite a flaw there is much for the app to offer, and they have a suite of other apps too, which I enjoy.

Colourtree Inc
HulkApps.com replied March 11, 2019

We're sorry our support team couldn't meet your expectations. We understand merchants expect stellar service from us, and we have taken this review very seriously.

Our team is willing to help you and all the merchants who come to us with custom requests. Let us know if we can resolve the issues for you. We're willing to bring your trust back in our apps and services.

Also, we've asked our manager to contact you in hopes to amend this issue.
All the best with your store. :)

May 18, 2018

Great app, has a lot more options than other apps i tried. Although it caused a few small problems on my website but the hulkapps support were amazing, polite and very patient. Highly recommend it.

Lulwa Couture
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 27 days
HulkApps.com replied March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

May 17, 2018

Great customer service! We appreciated the quick responsiveness of the support team in helping us tweak the app to work for our website. We look forward to Hulk developing some more robust features for the swatches in this app. Thank You!

Patternshape
Time spent using app: 11 days
HulkApps.com replied March 11, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. If you need any help, don't hesitate to reach us on support@hulkcode.com

May 15, 2018

Quite a useful app, however with some limitations around currency.

Also the customer service is quite handy.

I Am All In
Time spent using app: 2 months
HulkApps.com replied March 11, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the appreciation. Would love to help you out. Our app s currently compatible with Shopify's Currency Converter. If any improvements roll out we'll inform you on the same.

May 15, 2018

These guys are AMAZING! Installation was very straightforward for light programming/coding savvy individual. The app works extremely well and suites our needs perfectly. We needed conditional logic that allowed only certain options to appear based on the user’s selection and this suited our needs and wants exactly. Figuring out how to arrange and fill in our options and the conditional logic did take a little getting used to but it was so easy and that could have been why it took getting used to. They don’t have an export feature out of the box and I wish they did but they offered to code that for a fair fee. I appreciate one time fees and agree with this. Paying monthly for features Shopify should include like their competitors for free is quite absurd and these guys came through and saved the day for Shopify.
One thing I will not is their customer service goes above and beyond for you. They are competent, responsive and friendly. They do more than they should to be honest.
Shopify users should implore themselves to consider Hulk Code not only for their great apps and customer service but also potential coding and features they need that Shopify should come standard with out of the box like their competitors volusion etc.
Very happy with this app and the Hulk Code team.

Standard Co Usa

Edited May 11, 2018

This app is a function that I wish shopify had to begin with. I wanted to offer a 'build your own sampler' option, and apparently couldn't do that without some third party help. After comparing options, this one seemed like a good bet. And on top of that, it's free! Saving money is nice!

The app is not the most user friendly, but HulkApps support is fantastic and will help with any issues that arise while setting this up. If you need -any- help at all with it, submit a ticket and they'll resolve it within a day and explain everything to you.

My only recommendation for improvement is to include some documentation on how it actually works for setting up options, it can be a little confusing at first.

Undead Coffee

May 11, 2018

HulkApps support team is nothing short of amazing!

During the process of switching our store to Shopify, we realized that we were not able to have as many custom product options and the ability to have customers upload the the needed information in JPG or PDF formats.

HulkApps gave us the opportunity to that and even more. First, HulkApps support makes the communication extremely easy and convenient. You send en email to support with what you need to be done, add HulkApps as staff to your Shopify Store, and a day later HulkApps support emails you back with the results!

Second, if you need additional revisions to the work HulkApps already finished, they are willing and eager to get that done as well. It is almost they want to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with ALL aspects of their work. To Rescue Contacts, that is the winning formula when it comes to partnerships.

Lastly,
HulkApps is free! We know that most people think that if services are free, then the results are just mediocre. That is not the case with HulkApps. We received way better service with them than most companies and apps we actually paid to do the work.

Thank you HulkApps and support for making our dream online store come to live!
Sergey Hoeven.

Rescue Contacts
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

May 10, 2018

Simply the best product options app out there and it is FREE! I dare say it has tons of features that some other apps are even charging.

Being a new user, the app was so easy to use and instal. Instructions were extremely clear.

While they may lack field validations, but they make it up via their excellent customer service. I asked for help in validating my fields and there were really efficient and prompt. Replies were fast. Extremely helpful team and professional.

I would really recommend this app to anyone who needs product options that Shopify lacks big time. Really grateful to HulkApps for this app.

Bigs Thumbs up to the team! keep it going!

Little Bits Bobs
Singapore
Time spent using app: 9 days
HulkApps.com replied March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

May 8, 2018

Customer service was very helpful and they were friendly with a quick response!
The only reason I could not use this app was because I could not enter specific quantities of inventory per variant. I was told that they are working on a version that will allow for that, so I will probably try that when it's ready!

Peace Of Cloth
Time spent using app: 5 days
HulkApps.com replied March 11, 2019

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to help you out. Our Pro version indeed allows for inventory management. Hope you give it a try :)