4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive customization features and intuitive interface, which allows for the creation of personalized products. It's especially useful for businesses with numerous product variants, effectively bypassing Shopify's variant limit. Merchants commend the developers for their proactive approach to improvements and problem-solving. The app's long-standing presence in the market attests to its reliability and effectiveness, making it a significant upgrade for any e-commerce platform.

March 24, 2022

not recommended , too hard to setting and support delay in reply , btw i don't like this app and support

Pacozy
Vietnam
Shop Circle replied April 6, 2022

I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble you've experienced - we do appreciate your feedback.

Our team has since reached out to discuss further options.

We wish you the best with your future endeavours!

October 18, 2016

I want backup the negative feedback on Bold's services.

The support agent wrote an email 15 minutes passed the appointment time "Tried calling your for our appointment today and was unable to get through each time i called."

1. First he only called twice on my number;
2. One does not need to try my number twice to figure out "unknown" caller cannot go through my phone;
3. He could leave a voice mail instead of email me 15 minutes later.

His time is value and I need to book for his help. My time is also valuable.

This is the second time their support team disappoint me.

I would say, their supporting team in general, very bad.

Sure Grip Shaving Razor
February 26, 2016

Am not able to figure out how to use app on my own. Did not find app to be user friendly and found customer service to be very poor. Would not take time needed to properly explain and or walk through setup. Will not keep this app.

Princess Cute Boutique
December 12, 2018

I have given you 2 chances to make this right, i have installed this app 2 months ago and uninstalled it for the unprofessional slow customer service, then I have reinstalled it 48 hours ago and i can still see why i uninstalled this app 2 months ago.

What a shame, my only risk was losing $9.99, would never download any of your products ever again even if its a good functional app, if you have a good product and cannot back it up with a good customer service then there is no way to sell that app.

Good luck on all your other apps.

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.
October 21, 2013

Waiting to see how this app performs

Lovesurf
August 4, 2022

I honestly don't understand how this company got so big because they do not know how to code, and not a single one of their apps can be installed at the click of a button, like it should be. Even the basic automatic install of the app doesn't work, so even before the app is installed, you have to waste your time with support. It's always a massive headache to setup anything, there is barely any help, and the help area is very confusing, very un-intuitive dashboards, annoying chatbot support and when you finally get someone you learn you have to wait 5 days to get help. I tried a few of their apps 4 years ago and it was the same headaches. Avoid this overpriced company, there are much better ones that do the same thing, and who actually know how to write code and care about their user's experience.

Orellia™
Spain
3 days using the app
December 23, 2019

Excellent service, Kelsey and Dylan made sure everything I needed was taken care of! Highly recommend!

Partymama Prints
About 3 hours using the app
Shop Circle replied December 27, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the recommendation; we really appreciate it. It's wonderful to hear that our specialists, Kelsey and Dylan, were able to help you out with everything you needed. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

January 12, 2020

Don't bother - completely slows down your website! Options work fine, but makes the website load a lot slower.

QuoteMyWall
3 days using the app
Shop Circle replied January 14, 2020

Hi there - we're so sorry to hear that you're finding our app is slowing down your website! Our Product Options specialist, Nick, has reached out to you as of yesterday and is confident we can get that fixed for you.

Please let us know if you're available for a phone call; we'd love to speak with you to get everything sorted.

April 17, 2014

Great app, good for product options and changing prices of additional extras.

PVC Safety Signs
About 3 hours using the app
June 9, 2014

Love it! needed something simple and effective to allow my customers to upload files. Bast part these guys actually get back to you when you have a question.

TeeLoan.com