Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
HulkApps.com
4.6
December 5, 2022

Really helpful customer service! The app is working and everything is fine.............................................................................................................................................

TheWarriorLodge
Estonia
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited November 21, 2022

Simple to use. Love the app. the service from hulk apps team was great ..............................

Wulfie Co
Time spent using app: 1 day
HulkApps.com replied November 21, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and appreciating the support service.

Please feel free to write us back if needed any further assistance.

Thank you!

November 4, 2022

Brilliant app. I needed professional looking product reviews on my store and this app delivers exactly that. Installation was very easy and the support team were quick in providing support to my concerns. Highly recommended.

Diamondrensu
India
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
HulkApps.com replied November 4, 2022

Hi,

And what a brilliant review. Thank you for your recommendation. Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with, at any time.

Cheers! :)

September 28, 2022

I used the app for one month, I have met some problems, such as the imported file fault, good customer service Amit helped me out and responded in a very timely manner. Thanks a lot and he is really kind. The app is good and easy to use. Highly recommendation.

WisFor
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 8, 2022

Does what it says on the tin. Adds reviews and a QA system to the product pages. Allows you to show a star rating on your product grid (search) pages. And also allows you to create a single page to display a full list of reviews. Allows a good level of customisation without requiring coding. If needed, support is very good and respond quickly to queries.

Gravity Silver Jewellery
Time spent using app: About 2 years
HulkApps.com replied September 8, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!