Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 19, 2019

We were using Yotpo for this service, paying them a fortune, what were we thinking?!!?!? This app is super easy to use, I prefer it over Yotpo.

Carnivore Club
November 15, 2019

excellent free app. the support made a custom change to make it exactly like it wanted it. highly recommend compared to the paid apps.

Track Spikes co
Ireland
HulkApps.com replied November 15, 2019

Thnak yous o much for you rawesome review! We're delighted to have you as a part of our HulkApps family! We're actively seeking feature requests. Please don't hesitate to share your feedback about our apps or if there are any questiosn about our app, you can always depend on us!

November 14, 2019

Gave me a lot of help getting Product Reviews setup and running. Couldn't be happier! Support was very responsive.

Sea Life Cabinet Knobs
Time spent using app: 12 months
HulkApps.com replied November 15, 2019

Hey there, thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear you're happy, and we hope you continue to use our apps and services!

It's great to hear that our team was able to help you with the installation support so it better suited your store. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! Thanks again for the detailed review.

October 22, 2019

Installation was super quick and easy, with friendly support. Looking forward to building some social proof for my site!

WillBrite.com - Gifts & Decor that Make People Happy
Time spent using app: 14 days
HulkApps.com replied October 22, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us such an amazing review. We try our best to delight our merchants with intuitive apps and solid support system; All the best with your store launch!

Cheers!

October 17, 2019

I use this app to move all my reviews from Facebook to my website. I am also looking forward to capturing more reviews on my products. Thank you for all your help setting it up for me.

Sweet Peas Swaddle Baby
Time spent using app: About 2 years
HulkApps.com replied October 18, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the Product Reviews app we offer, and our top-notch Bold support that comes along with it. :-)

Edited October 8, 2019

HulkCode was awesome. They were very responsive and helpful. They even went into the code and updated it with the reviews for me so I didn't have to touch the code myself. They matched it to our site and it looks great. Highly recommend! Thanks!

Sweet Olive Co.
Time spent using app: 8 days
HulkApps.com replied October 9, 2019

Working with snippets could be overwhelming for merchants.
It's fantastic to hear that our team was able to swoop in and help you get it all sorted out, though. :-) Thanks so much for the review!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else in the future.

Edited October 8, 2019

The app is simple and beautiful. It fits into custom theme. installation done for me. And it's free!

Cocoa Suite Spa
Time spent using app: 5 months
HulkApps.com replied October 18, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the Reviews app we offer, and our top-notch Bold support that comes along with it. :-)

October 8, 2019

This app is very useful!! And the staff are very kind. Thank you for your help:)
I recommend this app!

BEST BEAUTIP
South Korea
HulkApps.com replied October 8, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the review; we're really glad to hear that you're enjoying both our app, and our support service! We'll be sure to pass along the kind words. So glad to hear that they have been able to assist you.

We look forward to seeing your continued success.

October 4, 2019

I needed support on installing this app but the customer service was more than satisfactory and responded fast. Looks very nice next to my products, most certainly recommend HulkApps

FourCorners Clothing
Time spent using app: 3 months
HulkApps.com replied October 4, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind review- we're really glad to hear you're happy with the convenience of using our app! Please let us know if you need anything else; we'd be glad to assist again!

October 3, 2019

I had a few issues installing and customising the app, but the support team are brilliant. Very swiftly helped me with my problems, now it’s all working I must say it’s a brilliant addition to my store. Thank you Hulk apps!

FireWebb
HulkApps.com replied October 4, 2019

Hi there! We always offer support from our specialists to help with the installation, and if desired, some customization of Product Reviews app so it better fits your theme. :-)

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad to hear that our team was able to get things working properly for you, so you could see the app for what it truly is!

Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future; we'd be happy to help again. Good luck with your store!!