Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
June 27, 2019

This app works great for my store plus it is free. I like it and would recommend it to anyone looking for allow cost way to add product reviews to their website.

Off Brand Products
Time spent using app: 6 months
HulkApps.com replied June 27, 2019

June 25, 2019

The support team are fantastic. Cannot day enough for how helpful they are. Because I am not a website code specialist I had issues inserting the app onto my site (information about how to do this was a little light). However the support team were able to insert it and do some minor customisation for me as well. Thanks heaps team.

Homeartphotography
Time spent using app: About 1 year
HulkApps.com replied June 25, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are always happy to help and are on standby if you ever need anything else.

Thank you.

June 19, 2019

Great service and good implementation with images on reviews. Especially happy about the service as I changed themes quickly after the first installation and they were happy to move the code to my new theme for me. Thanks!

Coastline Mirrors
Time spent using app: 11 months
HulkApps.com replied June 19, 2019

We are delighted to hear your feedback.

You know where to teach us if you ever need any help with your store.

Edited June 11, 2019

This app is perfect. It adds some much needed social proof to my store. The HulkApps team was very sociable. I wish it gave us the option to remove the date from the reviews though.

SF Crate
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 23, 2019

The support team helped me set up the app on my store. They replied right away to my questions. I’m displaying the reviews using the carousel format. Wish there’s a way to show the pics without clicking on Read More.

Project Gizmos
Philippines
Time spent using app: 4 months
HulkApps.com replied May 23, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with our apps and support.

We can definitely understand that showing photos without having to click Read more would be handy! We’ve reported it to our development team & added your vote for this feature.

We will start working on it shortly and it will probably be ready by the end of this quarter. We'll make sure to update you about the same.

Thank you.

May 20, 2019

I needed help installing the code and they had taken fast action and fixed it for me. I also use other Hulk apps and have never been disappointed with any of them. Great apps to count on.

K&A Fabrics
Time spent using app: About 1 month
HulkApps.com replied May 21, 2019

Thank you for reviewing us. We're always there if you need our help with any of our apps and services.

May 16, 2019

looking forward to using this app and showcasing our reviews. super easy to setup and use. thank you

Going Gear
Time spent using app: About 1 month
HulkApps.com replied May 17, 2019

Thanks for the kind words.We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

May 14, 2019

Love the app. We use it for all our sites to display Reviews including Photo Reviews which help us convert better.

Grenade Soap Co.
Time spent using app: 5 days
HulkApps.com replied May 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you need further assistance feel free to reach on support@hulkcode.com, we would be glad to assist you.

May 6, 2019

Good and simple app to use. We use it to showcase reviews on collections and product pages. Check it out on www.fuegobox.com

Fuego Box
Time spent using app: About 1 year

May 6, 2019

Nice and easy way for us to add Reviews to our site. We have added it to our products and also created an ALL reviews page that shows and aggregates all of them. Thanks.

Repairs Universe
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied May 17, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.