Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Product Review | Photo Review | Import Review | Ratings Widget

From $9.90/month. 14-day free trial.

FancyVivi

waste of time, I couldnt even find where to paste the code, not to mentioned finish the whole process.

March 28, 2019

Hi there,

Please contact our support. Our team will happily work with you to make sure that the installation process was done properly.

Contact us and we'll get it resolved for you. And once we do, please update this review to be more accurate. :) thanks so much.

matchingtie

I followed the instruction to install and set up the 'Product Reviews' app, but it is still not working. Waste of time.

March 14, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. We actually automatically install some of the code and the rest of the instructions are laid out but can be confusing for some themes as their structure is different.

Just contact our support team and we'll help set it up for you free of charge. Hope you'll amend your review after this as it really doesn't give it justice. :)

Bark Rangers

I first thought this was awesome because it lets you have the freedom to customize the look and feel of it how ever you want. It's also free for photo reviews and uploading old reviews from a spreadsheet. I spent a lot of time setting it up and was really excited. Although the upload part was not easy. There is no directions that came with the Excel template. You don't know what field is what and which is required. I did a few test run and missed one field (which I didn't know was required), then the whole app didn't work! I couldn't access the app at all. It said "server error." It took them a week to figure it out. My first email for help, I got a respond "It's working on our end. Your ticket is now closed." They didn't even bother. I had to write another email to tell them no it is not working. Anyways...I bared with it and gave them a chance. I thought they seem like it's kinda new and they need to work out some kinks...so I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

When I finally had everything set up, I realized my product slider on mobile isn't loading. I went to Shopify for help because I thought it was a theme issue. They looked into the console log and turns out that the JS from this app caused the issue! They also informed me that this app caused other issues in other themes as well. But I still wanted to give this app a chance. I wanted them to have a chance to fix it. A few days later, the issue is still there. The Shopify guru comment out their code and my slider works again. I then installed a few other review apps to test out. Well I got an email back from HulkCode saying
"It seems that you have installed many other product reviews application and that might be the reason why the mobile product slider isn't working. However, we have checked your products and the slider was working perfectly." Hahahahha blamed it on something else and no plan to fix. So yeah...all the chances that I gave them....I shouldn't have. It is a waste of time.

March 13, 2019

We're extremely sorry to disappoint you. We would be happy to have you back, please let us know if we can assist you with anything.

In fact, we've spoken to our team and have made sure we communicate properly with our clients to avoid these issues.

1 3 Next