Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Build social proof with collection photo and product reviews.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Shopify Product Reviews App by HulkApps

Little Glam Jewelry

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app looks great and it allows us to import the existing reviews with even a photo for each review, and the customer service is helpful and efficient! Highly recommend it!

September 9, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Love, Lexi

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great review app! Easily customizable and very well integrated, would highly recommend. The support team is very helpful and quick to respond, cant ask for anything more.

August 16, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. :-)

JQ Socks

Location Hong Kong SAR

The associate helps to solve the problem perfectly. Thanks for the quick and satisfying customer service.

August 12, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

Sports Classic Store

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Hulk apps product reviews is simply great. The customer support is top notch, whatever the problem is they solve the issue really fast and smooth . I love the app and customer support.

August 2, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Judah Creatives

I loved it. Best one I've found so far, Best value for what you get in free version. and also paid version is pretty cheap so definitely worth it.

June 28, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

Craftworks NW, LLC

Time spent using app About 1 year

Minor tweaks needed to make the app compatible with our theme, and as usual, HulkApps has provided timely assistance to help us out! Been using their apps for a while, and am glad we found them!

May 31, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving our apps!

Graffiti_drip

Time spent using app About 1 year

Wonderful app! I changed the them on my store and couldn't get the reviews to show up anymore. I wrote in an email to support and they had everything perfect the next day! I 100% recommend this app

May 26, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you were able to resolve your issue promptly. Congratulations:-)

Trailboundco

Time spent using app Over 2 years

When I had an issue with multiple images displaying on my page they were able to fix it right away for me. its really nice having a responsive team

May 13, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

The Tool Haven

Location Malaysia

Sanjay was tremendous at helping out with an integration problem I had. Really great support - would recommend

April 19, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

newARTmix

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I had the best customer service experience by the developers of this app although I'm on the basic free plan. Really good app that is user-friendly it really caters to what we needed.

April 15, 2021