Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A

Build social proof with collection photo and product reviews.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Shopify Product Reviews App by HulkApps

beebloom

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is really good and the support is amazing. They fixed my popup display issue really quick. Everyone should install this app

October 15, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our [name] app! We love the review popup feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Cheers!

Maztermind

Location Vietnam

I used this apps to help my store to add Reviews feature with Photo. And moreover they have excellent customer services.

October 14, 2020

DiversityBeans.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I downloaded the app over a year ago and I've been so impressed with their support. When placing the code on my pages (Streamline template) I couldn't get the reviews to look how I wanted them to. They worked with me until I got exactly what I wanted. When my template was updated to shopify 2.0, they helped me make the necessary adjustments. I also noticed that the app is not heavy and didn't slow down my site loading speed. If you're looking for a review app--this is a great one!

October 12, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Victorus

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great customer service, all issues were dealt with quickly and resolved within an excellent timeframe.

Gigi's

Location Spain

they helped me with setting up the app. It was very fast and I was very happy with the result. Thank you and keep the good work :)

October 12, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Irrinunciabili.com

Location Italy

This app is just awesome! Even more fantastic is the support, I had a problem with the translations they helped me in just 24h! Fantastic!

October 9, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Ninth Nation

Time spent using app About 2 months

Brilliant app! I only had a few small problems. But I contacted support before I went to bed, and everything was fixed when I woke up! Great service! The app is working great. I love that customers can easily upload their own photos.

October 2, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in average reviews while using our app!

The Healing Genie

Time spent using app About 1 year

The most amazing customer service. They very quickly answered and configured my store perfectly. App look and works great!

October 1, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in average orders while using the Product Reviews app!

EMD Racing Online

Location South Africa

I love HULK Apps and all of their apps they are really useful and are very responsive. I recommend them to everyone !

September 28, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

The Rug Decor

Amazing support, probably the best support I have experienced till now.
Abhilasha and her team accommodated all my needs, I requested them several changes but they made sure everything was taken care of, the turnaround time was no more than a day.

The app is great, you can get it customized as per your need, just ask the support team.

September 21, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.