QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Five Goblins Pottery

Was having some trouble with sync's from shopify and support was responsive and effective in resolving my problem. Karol did a great job helping me out.

Below Breathalyser

Location Australia

Thanks to Karol for helping out! She was very helpful and solved my issue. Not only was she very prompt but was super friendly too. Thanks!

Pac Pac Snacks

Have this used this app even before the Intuit acquisition. Troy has helped me like breeze for my new store setup. Highly recommend for the QBO+Shopify combination

Prime Outdoor Toys

App works great! and Troy from customer support was extremely helpful adjusting the setting for me. Really impressed. Thank you

Edgy Shirts UK

Thank you Sherwin for waiting with me whilst I setup this app! Upset that I did not switch over to Quickbooks sooner.

Swish Equestrian Ireland

Location Ireland

Thanks to Sherwin for helping me set up and get going :) always appreciate a good background support process

GOKO Hat Co

The app is great and the customer service given by BEN was extremely helpful! Quick response and handled the issue effectively. Thanks.

Breeze Crafts

I'm so glad we found this app. It will make life so much easier so we can focus more on our business instead of just the accounting. Sherwin was a HUGE help in making sure we got everything set up proprerly. Highly recommend.

K-supplies

The app is superb for connecting with Shopify. But not only is it good and a time saviour, the support provided by Sherwin was second to none. The issue was cleared quickly and I was impress by the skills :) Thanks again Sherwin

HEBES

Location Hong Kong SAR

to me , accounting concept is like a new-born baby.. thanks for karol time and support!she did a great job!
she is very very patient and helpful! and really help me to solve a lot of problems.. hope every member in quickbook like karol , having a such great attitude towards customer. all the best for her !!