QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

RywDesignsCo

I had trouble getting my Shopify to integrate with my quickbooks. Troy was very helpful in the online support chat. He got things all set up for me.

RubyRoo Baby

The app was easy to set up, especially with the available online help. Vincent was very helpful during our chat.

Firefly Recovery

Dean was so helpful with the set up questions I had. He shared screen shots to assist me through the process. I so appreciate his patience and assistance.

Stony Wilds

Sherwin was super helpful! If I had any questions about the integration process when I was going through it - Sherwin was quick to answer with detailed instructions. It was an easy process from start to finish. 'Great Customer Service'

CHAYLE

Fantastic customer support! My setup had an error on my part, but through the customer support chat the agent Rom, they quickly and easily guided me to correcting the issue. Great experience!

MeAndZoey

I was struggling a lot setting up the app and Troy was amazingly helpful in getting me set up. This is definitely one of the best customer service experiences I have ever had, highly recommend!

Punch Needle World

Ronnie is wonderful and answered all of my questions! I definitely recommend using this app and seeking out their customer service!

incrEDIBLE eats inc

I had a lot of issues with my initial qb setup and Ronnie was able to take care of it in minutes. I'm very happy with the support received.

HOLYMANEBOX

Rom from QBO was extremely patient and helpful as I was having issues sync my orders. Despite my broken English he was great and took the time to explain and help me with everything I need. Thank you Rom !

Legion Health (Pty)Ltd

Customer support is crazy good! moved over from Xero and cant be happier. Thanks to @Dean for the invaluable assistance.