QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

dietzedesignz

Our chat help rep was Karol she was super helpful with getting us setup and and helping us get access to older invoices.

Wild Waters Soapery

does a good job keeping my data organized with Quickbooks Online. Sherwin in customers service did a great job making sure I understood and helping me out.

Samoolam - Crochet Lifestyle Products

Location India

BEN was just awesome in his response, knowledge, and approach, an absolute pleasure to get his help.

Lauren Pretorius | Contemporary Artist

Clarisse was extremely helpful setting up Shopify integration with my Quickbooks, awesome service! She was able to answer all of my questions and made some suggestions that I otherwise would have done incorrectly.

J-edition

Location Singapore

I chat with support --> Dean, who is super responsive and who assist us to sync our data immediately. I would rate him a 5 stars

EFFYDESK

Although the app works well, there are certain integrations that take a bit of time to do right. I was struggling until I chatted with Rom who not only helped us connect our COGS, but also went above and beyond to fix other errors we were experiencing (i.e. product and services section, roundedoffitem, inventory syncing). In one 30 minute session with Rom I felt we fully optimized this app to now give us all the analytics we need to properly run our business. Great app and amazing service!

UDODI Skincare

I waited for less than a minute when David showed up in the chat to help me. He knew what and how to solve the issue I had immediately. I appreciate his expertise.

Southern Andiron and Tool Co.

Rom was very knowledgeable and worked quickly to resolve my issue of correcting my Payout Workflow. Thank you!

Brustique

Sherwin is awesome ans very fast !!!
She resolved our issues.
Thanks for your help, it's very appreciated !

Gridiron Football Prep

David was very helpful when I had syncing issues with my orders and solved the problem easily and right away