QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

VadaWell

App was easy to load an sync with my store. Rom was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions.

Working Class History | Shop

Works well, does what it needs to and Rom in customer support was very helpful in sorting out the issues I had.

DROP-50 ALWAYS FORWARD

I had an excellent experience trying to Synch my Shopify with QBO. Sherwin, my assistant, was highly knowledgeable and stuck with me until everything was solidified and locked in. Can't praise Sherwin enough. Great app & greater Support!

CasaPiñata

Lori was great! Patienlty guided me and helped me with the problem I had. I definitely recommend it

LipLoveLine

Rom was very helpful in explaining my options when integrating Shopify and Quickbooks! I am grateful!

BudTrainer

Great service support with ROM! Very quick and to the point, he helped me get through some issues I had been having for a while.

Fazl Socks - USA

Sherwin was a great help today. He was fast, efficient, friendly and helped me figure out the syncing issues I was having.

ANDRGYN

Clarisse was quick to solve my issue when I contacted support. Overall, the app does as it is designed to do and I am satisfied.

Aziza's Closet

I logged in to get help for my QBO account and I was connected with Sherwin who was super helpful. He helped me set up a clearing account and helped me clear out the error messages I was getting. What a relief to have that done. Thanks to Sherwin!!!!

wellnessecke

Everything synced quickly and Ben helped me when one of my products didn’t transform. I recommend this app.