QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Details Lancaster

Sherwin knew the solutions to my app questions immediately. Couldn't be more satisfied with his service.

Mom's Munchies

Works very well and there have no hiccups. Customer Service is always helpful. I spoke with Sherwin today and was able to resolve my issue within a couple minutes.

Corkum Cove Collection

ROM has amazing patience he helped me in resolving my syncing issues! He explained everything well and was so nice !!!

toii

Ben in customer service was a great help in resolving my syncing issues! He explained everything well and was able to answer all of my questions.

The Standard Stitch

The app works well enough for what we need. There are some bulk updating features that would be nice to have but not a huge deal. When I have used the chat feature to get some help they have always been very helpful. Vincent worked with me for a long time to fix my mapping and product issues. The app is all setup but it is good to know that if I need help they will have someone there to help me with all of my questions.

Driftward

I was having syncing issues and couldn't pinpoint where the error was coming from. Dean was able to pinpoint the error and give clear instructions on how to fix. Once we fixed the first error we realized there was a second error and got that fixed as well. Quick and helpful service. I was back up and running in about 15 min

ToolsMart.pk

I was having trouble syncing my Sales data to Quickbooks but thanks to Sherwin from customer support i was able to sync my data easily and was guided with the process every step of the way. i think their customer support is brilliant, very quick responses from sherwin and on point. Thank you So much!!

High Noble Safe Company, Inc.

Rom was so helpful this morning. Whenever I have a problem, the customer support is always amazing! Thank you Rom, you made my Monday!!!!!!!!!!

Metropolis Coffee Company

Really helped me isolate orders and import into QBO. Big thanks to my man Rom for help with integration.

Bébé Jules

I had some troubles syncing my informations, but the rep Dean was SOOO helpful. He's my new bestfriend! Very good app!