QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Gridiron Football Prep

David was very helpful when I had syncing issues with my orders and solved the problem easily and right away

Skipper Hair Inc.

Rom helped me set up the integration with my Shopify store and they were very patient and detailed as I figured it out!

Northern Superior Brewing

Thank Rom, he was very helpful with getting my sales to sync to quickbooks.
It did not take much time at all. Very quick

HLY GLW

Fantastic support from the agent Rom and features for Shopify integration. They were able to carry over my old transactions.

Thehealtea

Sherwin was Super knowledgeable and friendly! They helped my sink the Shopify Payouts and told me what place to sink them with, and guided me and made sure it was all 100% before sinking. Thank you so much

Crazed Investor LLC

As another had mentioned, Karol was amazing. She knew a lot about the platform and it's forms, and thus helped me greatly. Because of this I found out I did not setup Free Shipping correctly for my store when I did a test order... Oops.

The ODELLS Shop

Sherwin was very helpful, patient, understanding, and knowledge-able to get my sync into my QBO! Thanks bud although somewhat helpful. UPDATE on app. The App is incomplete. The app will not be able to undo the synced data in QBO. We can only delete data on the app, and you may manually delete or start a clean slate with QB by purging data. App only integrates with Shopify's API which means Shopify Payments is the ONLY payment gateway we will be able to pull records from. and we mainly rely on the data the Shopify's API sends us, which are payments from their own Shipofy Payments, not including other gateway.

MINIPRO®

Karol was very helpful and went above and beyond. I had a question about QB specifically and she was able to help me solve my problem. Thanks again for your patience and support!

Keyspresso

App was good, I had some trouble setting up but Ben from customer support helped me a lot. They answered my questions and helped me with any sync issues I had previously.

Foldinky

I had an issue with synchronizing however Sherwin solved my problem. Thank you so much for helping immediately