QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

FYRE Hair Extensions

ronnie helped me soooo much and made my sync a breeze and informed and showed me with screenshots what i needed to do also
such amazing service would recommend all to use and even if you think you know what your doing double check with the chat they are so resourceful

Coeur de Mailles

I had trouble with the automatic synchronization which could be a huge problem when people order online... It barely took a minute for Sherwin to answer me on the chat and they were amazing at finding the problem and taking care of it for me! Truly one of the best customer service I've dealt with!

Bundu Brands

I had a bit of trouble trying to integrate my shopify account to my QBO account and with the help of Rominick this was done within a few minutes. Thank you for your excellent service you are the best.

Marvin and Pinch

Just started to use this app, so far so good. Vincent from Onesaas was very helpful when I had a syncing error. Would highly recommend.

NBROID

Ronnie did a great job at helping me out with importing sales. Responded very quickly to all of my questions!

Honeylambs

Ronnie has been extremely helpful in setting up the app correctly via quickbooks online. Well Recommended!!!

Free Spirit Owl Boutique

Vincent was helpful and assisted me quickly with the issue I was having after I explained the issue.

Calderon Curations

Sherwin was very helpful in getting my issues troubleshooted with great, friendly service and attention to detail to test the fixes before full resolving to ensure we were 100% set. Thank you!

Werrv

The App is great. I admit that I was drinking from a firehose when I got QuickBooks and the OneSAAS Connector, so, I initially didn't configure it optimally. Dean from support was incredibly patient and amazing to work with to get my connector set up correctly.

Paladin Cards

We switched to using QBO from Quickbooks desktop so we could manage our inventory better. We used the Shopify by OneSaas app to integrate our sales and inventory. I was a little confused so I reached out for help and Ronnie was super helpful.