Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Pure Goat Soapworks

App works well, easy to use, and it's free! I have used it for two or three years and haven't had a problem.

JustNatureStore

I used this app to emphasize the message I wanted to give to the visitors. It was really easy to set up with a good interface. I would recommend this app to others because even though it's a free version it satisfies most of your needs.

Mayramunoz.me

Super easy!!! Can you guys please do it with timing though!? so that if I need a bar for a weekend only I just time when to show up and then when is finish?

J&S Survival

Does exactly what it says! Took no time to install and configure. Setting up our first store, and this just made things a lot easier.

nrvanafit

Great app, free version lets you have an announcement bar tag free.
Easy to use, not like other apps I have tried

DUAL WIELD STUDIO

Super easy to use and customizable with our storefront. Lots of options to tweak/tailor it and you can set it up to be visible or travel while scrolling. Thanks!

Oakenheist

Great, easily customisable and does what I need it to do. Two thumbs up ! Would definitely recommend this

Shoe Barb

l love this app and it's very user-friendly!! Quick announcement bar is awesome. I will continue to use this on my website.

Twenty Four Wild

I am using the free version. The set up was very simple and clear, and the banner looks clean and displays without errors on both desktop and mobile. Thank you.

We Have Your Prints

Easy and intuitive to use. I was able to set it up on my online art gallery, We Have Your Prints in no time at all.