Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Vornado Australia

Easy to use. Work perfect with my shop theme. I can't complaint, I can control the banner all options are easy to read and fast to implement its functionality.

Lequeen Bags

Super easy to use! Great for additional messages to give to customers. Perfect for what we needed!!!

NotYourAverageStore

A must-have with multiple functions available to benefit your store, even as a free app. Recommended.

urala-うらら-

すばらしいアプリです。 設置は簡単ですぐに商品ページに反映されました。
どのジャンル、どのストアにも有効な効果があるのだと思います。
これからも頑張ってください。 応援しています。
ありがとうございました。

WristWidget®

Very quick and easy to use and create a notification bar at top of the page. Easy to customize. Can select what pages show it, and how long it remains visible.

YourGymBuddy

This app really helpt to increase my conversion rate. So its a really great app I recommend this app to everyone!

Peachicks Baby Gifts

Super easy to use to create an announcement bar for shop's home page. I wanted something easy and straightforward and this was perfect.

Indypicker.com

Just installed and created 1st banner in about 5-minutes. Very simple to use and will come in handy when running promo's.

Steelers Club Online Bottleshop

Easy to use, does exactly what I need it to. Went from install to having a sticky announcement banner on our page in under 5 min.

Just Pure

Very quick and easy to install and use. Took literally 2 minutes to create a bar! Great that they have a simple free plan and some great premium features should one wish to make use of those.