Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Vie D’or Couture

i love this app it makes it easy so announce my deals. super easy to change and edit anything in my website

Bunbathers

Quick and easy to use and offers nice colours and fonts even in the free version. Recommended! Thanks

Feather & Seed

This is a great app. So easy to use and lots of features. I even coded it myself it is that easy! Highly recommend.

By The River Designs

So easy to install and use! It helps bring attention to any news and updates on my site for the customers to see right away!

Arisevolve

Pretty easy to use has different features, you can edit your bar, pause it and reactivate it very fast

Good Vibes on Main

This app is quick and easy to use. We use the free version, and it's perfect for what we need for now.

deadmansthreads

Very user friendly! Easy to get started and lots of options to optimize the announcement bar on your website!

Pound Fabrics

So far the bar does what it says and has worked well. Simple and easy to use and nice customisation options available

Imagine Me Stories

Great resource and loads of options for the price. Very pleased with this app as can display the announcement bar on specific pages

Magic Crystals

Loved this app. We experienced a rush in our website, and the best way to keep all of our customers informed was the announcement bar.