Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

molamodel

Great way to communicate with my clients. It's easy to install and they have an outstanding support team.

donna dulce

Muito bom, bem acessivel, e funciona como é esperado, assinei um monte de aplicativos e gostei de todos dessa empresa, agora minha loja vende

Cetoute's Goods

First time using this app to help create a banner. I almost paid someone 900 to do this easy task !!

Rejuva Fresh

Easy to set up and also easy to create new multiple bars. Quite a few formatting options, even on free plan. If you want to make a rotation bar or more fancy design such as emoji and images you would need to upgrade, but I think the paid plan is also reasonable cost.

Body-Mind-Spirit Healing Arts

Incredibly easy to use and very effective! It immediately increased traffic to the pages I needed people to view.

sextoycandleco

Really impressed! Watched a YouTube video which inspired me to install a benefits bar to drive conversions. Simple and more than enough customisation for me on the free plan.

glowlabnj

Beautiful simple and comprehensive app wow! Really appreciate all of the little details and even has animation!

Sterizone Innovations LLP

good app easy to use. I would recommend it to my other friends to use who use shopify. can be recommended to people working professional.

Oddz N Endz Thrift Gift and Consignment boutique LLC

very good app used it for 1st time and it was very easy. I used it to advertise my sales as they change

Chocosol Traders Wholesale

I thought I was going to have to spend half my day figuring out code to add a new announcement bar and then found this app and got the exact look I wanted in 2 minutes. I literally just installed it 2 minutes ago so I'm not sure if it's going to have any future downfalls but so far so good!