Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote Black Friday sales on notification bar, increase sales

KySimone Kollection

I used this app to help me make an announcement banner and it was a quick and easy app to use. Very necessary when it comes to business

Medical Video Courses

Really Perfect app, i Highly recommend you to use it, many customization options even in free mode, all you need for announcing is here, don't miss it

Accent Pieces 'n More

This app saved me from having to mess with the fluid code and it works so well. Very easy to customize the look and feel of your banner. Thumbs up!

Raven's Way - Pathways to Discovery

I used this app it's awesome. I am recommended to all of us. Please use it and try to better experience in eCommerce world

MULLARD MAGIC

Quick Announcement Bar is intuitive and quick to use. Banners are easily customisable with colours and banner placements which are superb. Thank you for this useful free plan banner app!

Penthouse Clothing

I used this app to help me alert customers we are currently unable to accept returns. Love it, thank you

MAGZOstore

Great APP,I think, oh, this is what I want,thank you !!!!! they can make work much easier,Thanks to the author

Zaveza Inc

I used this app to help me promote free shipping which allowed me to upsell without any additional work.

Bling Platinum

Great! I would recommend this app to a friend because it was easy to install and the set up was fast.

Cheeky Fox

Easy to set up and use. Can customize a lot of things even with the free version. Thanks to the app creators