Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

SnackTimeCR

I was able to deploy and customize in a matter of minutes, it is intuitive and very simple tool.....

Bath Parlor

We are trying to set up an announcement bar and we were having a hard time doing so, not until we found out about this app. It is very helpful and useful.

Randy's Adult World

Quick & Easy to use. I used it to easily create an announcement bar to allow Covid updates on my website

Fossil Realm

Great App. Highly customizable and works well overall - no glitches. Easy to use and does what we were looking for.

100actsofsewing

I am using Quick Announcement Bar as an easy way to notify customers when my store is closed for vacation. It's intuitive and simple to use.

LegacyHandbags.Com

Amazing app. Third attempt at adding an announcement bar. I am a sole trader and small business owner. I can't code. I'm not a coder yet all the other apps require you to copy and paste code into the back end of your website. This is so easy to use and unbelievable. Highly recommend!

Plucky

Needed a quick summer vacation message; this worked like a charm! Highly recommend if you need something up and running quickly. :)

CottonwoodCoUS

My theme didn't have an option to have the promo bar display on the mobile site and that is where most of our traffic comes from. So I tried the free version and found it very easy to use- simple and to the point. May upgrade in the future to have the ability to have a slideshow bar.

Zaire's Hair

This app is super easy!!!! It took no time at all and was exactly what I was looking for. I needed a quick fix for my website and it literally took no time at all!

ElephantPlate

Best Announcement Bar APP. Rich in features. Very easy to use and configure.
Keep up the good work!