Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Shiftsupplements

We regularly use the QAB app for our Shopify store shiftsupplements.com It easy and quick to use, keeping visitors updated. We're the only Legion Supplements UK reseller and also use the QAB to let visitors to Shift Supplements know this. Legion are premium quality, all natural supplements that have been scientifically proven to deliver benefits such as increased strength, muscle endurance and growth, fat loss, and more. Not only that, Legion supplements are top rated by Labdoor.

Passw0rd1

Very easy to use - would have liked a few more custom options on letter spacing but that doesn't take anything away from the overall functionality.

Swabkk

very nice just what we needed thanks

Simply Stylish Gifts

Great app - easy to use and just what I needed for an announcement bar for new ranges, etc. I use the free option which is suits my needs. Highly recommended.
Nadia Handlinger - Simply Gifts

Natural Heroes Nl

Extremely fast and capable customer service team. Made some changes for us in minutes, not hours or days.

Tenzo Tea

GREAT APP. A necessary piece to any store trying to take the market.

Valere London

Awesome app! Just what we were looking for!

Cannon Powerworks

The Quick Announcement Bar is super sharp and versatile. We love having a way to make a special announcement to our visitors that looks so professional.

All Of The Lights Aus

Great little app. Performs exactly as advertised. Simple & clean

Artistically Invited

Simple and easy to use Announcement Bar. Options are slightly limited yet still versatile, but for basic needs this app is absolutely perfect. Exactly what I needed. The fact it is free is beyond perfect. I use it for announcing sales. Since I rarely offer sales it didn't make sense to have to pay any kind of monthly fee.
Looking for a simple way to put up shop announcements and messages? This app is for you. Easy to set up and installation was effortless. Thanks!!