Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Loveny

Just what I needed! Quick install, easy customization with much things to customize. Great! Thanks a lot!

Really Good Pets Shop

I have been looking for over a year for a simple app like this! Finally! something that was desperately needed is finally an app! I use the Free version, but I am upgrading to the Premium version, just so I can support these people even more. It does exactly what I need and very simple to use!

The Champagne Gypsy

Wonderful little app! Does exactly as promised!

Thebereancall

Just installed the app and upgraded to the Premium version so I can schedule automatically.

Emailed a question and heard back WITHIN MINUTES! I'm sure that doesn't happen every time but this company is definitely "there", and gave me a great solution to my question.

Venmill

super happy. it's free and does exactly what I needed it to do. no fuss.

Number 9 Fashion Studio

Works well. Simple, easy, effective!

Bark Gourmet Bake Shop

This App is a MUST....LOVE IT AS WELL AS THE PRICE! Love it!!

Sur Ton Mur

A very simple app but with all the customizations available to make it incredibly useful. Well done!!

French Press Coffee

Simple but effective. Thanks.

Studiochris

I downloaded the app and had an announcement bar on my website in a total of 2 minutes. Easy to use interface, with many free option and the banner looks professional on my website. Love it! Thanks Hextom!