Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Growerslights

Excellent product that's really easy to use and functions great. Professional looking banners for free.

Indi Retro

This is a great app for those last-minute deals when you want to get a message out to your site visitors

Patch Freak

Nice app and so easy to use and its FREE so why not.I highly recommend

Decopopin

Easy to install. Simple yet Very helpful!

My Wedding Decor

I'm using this handy - and FREE! - app to let customers know My Wedding Decor is temporarily closed for annual holidays. I already use their Free Shipping app (which I'm suspending during our two-week break).

If you use it for vacation notices, make sure you also rename your "Shopping Cart" with a "closed-for-holidays" type message in case customers miss the Quick Announcement Bar banner for any reason.

Melie Bianco Wholesale

Quick and Easy way to show announcements. Love the ability to customize colors and fonts. HIghly recommended.

Jcb Products Electronics And Batteries

Very effective way to ensure that key 'bullet point' information stays visible to the customers at all times, on all screens - I recommend setting the announcement bar to stay visible on all screens, without option to click and close it.

Boutique Blanks For Vinyl

Great app for getting messages to your customers. Easy to use.

The Home Bar Company

Super easy to use and I love that it's unbranded. Also, I had an issue with how the bar was showing up in mobile, emailed support, and got an email and a solution back within five minutes. (It reacts differently to different themes and the solution is actually built into the interface already, I just hadn't seen it.)

Am very pleased.