Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Gcm Engraving

Love the Quick Announcement Bar. Easy to use and looks great

Suco By Susana

Easy to use app, for a simple, effective and very important communication with my customers. It is very quick to set up, the bar is customisable, and looks professional on my website.
I've created new bars according to the message that I want to communicate, and I just have to activate or deactivate them when I need to. Great app!

Avicotest

Best app ever , quick , easy and it works

Jewelry For Health And Happiness

Another great app and one that I will use! Both Quick Announcement and Free Shipping Bar will always be on my app page. They are quick and easy to use! Thank you for that!!

9th Pan

Your app is so helpful and promotes my products so well, I just quit my 9-5 and have gone eCommerce full time! Thanks for helping out 9thpan.com - the best Culinary clothing store on the planet!

Futuristic Lights

So far so good. Very easy to install.

Vehiclews

A great app to get your message across to your customers. For us, as a business-to-business company, VAT is not listed on products so this app lets customers know it's added in the checkout.

Stirling Shoes

The app works well & very easy to configure. www.axelsltd.com

The Beardery

Perfect app. The free features work exactly how I need them to. I will keep using this app as long as I have my store!!!

Urbanwearco

Excelente aplicación muy útil, sencilla de configurar. muchas gracias