Hextom: Quick Announcement Bar

Promote sales & notifications on a custom banner, boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Qfc Ie

Location Ireland

great support. very handy app.

Azul Tea

Time spent using app About 1 year

Good app. Does exactly what it says.

Tradecraftjewelry

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Love this app! Works perfectly, very useful. Thank you!

Mylilbean

The perfect way for getting messages across to potential customers! I am using it to post my shipping rates up front.

Hickory Stick

Hey, it seems to work fine. Simple and effective way to let folks see what is happening at your store without a lot of messing around. Anyone can do it! Thanks

Ejuices Co

Great App!

Very useful and great support!

We asked if we could have the space for the bar pre-load so that it doesn't push the page down after the page has already loaded and Sophie helped us out and got us exactly what we needed and she helped very quickly.

Loveny

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Just what I needed! Quick install, easy customization with much things to customize. Great! Thanks a lot!

Really Good Pets Shop

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have been looking for over a year for a simple app like this! Finally! something that was desperately needed is finally an app! I use the Free version, but I am upgrading to the Premium version, just so I can support these people even more. It does exactly what I need and very simple to use!

The Champagne Gypsy

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Wonderful little app! Does exactly as promised!

Thebereancall

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Just installed the app and upgraded to the Premium version so I can schedule automatically.

Emailed a question and heard back WITHIN MINUTES! I'm sure that doesn't happen every time but this company is definitely "there", and gave me a great solution to my question.