Hextom: Quick Announcement Bar

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 16, 2016

Simple and easy to use. I love the customization ability. Got it up on the website in a couple minutes. Thank you!

Letizia California
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 11, 2016

This is a really simple to use app that lets us communicate important information to our customers in a clean and effective way. Had it up and running on the shop in a few minutes. What can I say, it does what it's supposed to and it's free.

I am also using Hextom's Free Shipping Bar (also free) and have started using the Last Second Coupon app (paid for but after a day has made it worthwhile - the free trial is easily going to pay for the first month subscription). Great, hassle free apps that work and are reasonably priced or free. I'd definitely recommend them.

Scene By Scene
Ireland
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
February 8, 2016

We are using the notification bar and it is exactly what we were looking for. Extremely fast customer service when I had a question as well.

Bear Komplex
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
February 8, 2016

We use the Quick Announcement Bar. The customization was easy and has many choices for font, etc. Very happy and recommend this app.

Delicious Yogini
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited February 1, 2016

I just used it to create a quick bar on my new online store! It was very easy and quick to set it up! I had a problem due to my peculiar situation.i reached out to the support on a Sunday evening and I got immediate reply and effective support! I have never had such a positive experience before with apps I was paying for. Love this app and would recommend it to anybody who wants to create a quick bar in a bunch of seconds and for free!

Natural Italian Skincare
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited May 24, 2017

I've been using the Quick Announcement Bar since opening my store 1 1/2 years. I love how easy it is to use and believe it is a key part of our success with the announcement of various sales we run prominently displated on our all of our pages. Customer service is great. I was having a problem with the display on the mobile platform after migrating to a different theme. Customer service was back within a few hours of my email request with teh exact problem and exact fix. Great experience all the way around!

Graham Global Commerce
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
December 30, 2015

Great app, tremendous & rapid support. Look forward to trying more of their apps.

Brooklyn Bike Co
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited April 14, 2016

No issues till Date on the App. Does a good Job!

================

Cool app - Does the Job on first install - Hassle free and Priced well.

It would be nice to see multiple Link options per Bar - instead of just one as of today.

================

Regards,
Shalin Pinto

Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

Omnigeneius
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 25, 2015

Superb app!
Can easily customise to your sites requirements

Pet Products Are Us
Time spent using app: About 5 years
December 25, 2015

great support. very handy app.

Qfc Ie