Hextom: Quick Announcement Bar

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited February 1, 2016

I just used it to create a quick bar on my new online store! It was very easy and quick to set it up! I had a problem due to my peculiar situation.i reached out to the support on a Sunday evening and I got immediate reply and effective support! I have never had such a positive experience before with apps I was paying for. Love this app and would recommend it to anybody who wants to create a quick bar in a bunch of seconds and for free!

Natural Italian Skincare
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited May 24, 2017

I've been using the Quick Announcement Bar since opening my store 1 1/2 years. I love how easy it is to use and believe it is a key part of our success with the announcement of various sales we run prominently displated on our all of our pages. Customer service is great. I was having a problem with the display on the mobile platform after migrating to a different theme. Customer service was back within a few hours of my email request with teh exact problem and exact fix. Great experience all the way around!

Graham Global Commerce
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
January 7, 2016

So easy to install and just amazing what you can do with it! Love this app. Also I had a questions and support was absolutely perfect! Great Job!

Giselle Jewelry
Switzerland
December 30, 2015

Great app, tremendous & rapid support. Look forward to trying more of their apps.

Brooklyn Bike Co
Edited April 14, 2016

No issues till Date on the App. Does a good Job!

================

Cool app - Does the Job on first install - Hassle free and Priced well.

It would be nice to see multiple Link options per Bar - instead of just one as of today.

================

Regards,
Shalin Pinto

Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

Omnigeneius
December 25, 2015

Superb app!
Can easily customise to your sites requirements

Pet Products Are Us
Time spent using app: About 5 years
December 25, 2015

great support. very handy app.

Qfc Ie
Ireland
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 21, 2015

Good app. Does exactly what it says.

Azul Tea
December 18, 2015

Love this app! Works perfectly, very useful. Thank you!

Tradecraftjewelry
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
December 17, 2015

The perfect way for getting messages across to potential customers! I am using it to post my shipping rates up front.

Mylilbean