Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Cali Tiger

apalling service never respond to emails. We paid for premium and haven't had any support! DO NOT DOWNLOAD!

Abella Eyewear

I bought it to use the utm tracking feature. But the utm value on the landing page doesn't persist in the URL when the user starts navigating the site. So it's up to the app to remember what the utm values were so the app knows whether to show the bar on any given page during the sesion, but this app doesn't do that, which makes the entire utm feature useless.

Tranita Renee

Bar won't display...................................................................................

Hersexysecret

doesnt work.......................................................

Fidget My Stress

Tried to add a simple announcement bar on my Supply Theme and it didn't work. Ensured I saved the changes, a check mark showed that changes were saved. I closed the VIEW SITE browser and reopened it and the announcement bar wasn't there.

Baby Fleek

TERRIBLE! THE APP JUST KEEPS REFRESHIING AND I CANT DO ANYTHING!

The Otaku Box Shop

Doesn't work. I create a bar to appear when the keyword includes "checkouts" and I'm on the checkout page, I see the keyword "checkouts"...yet no bar.

Finishing Touch Resale

I don't know I haven't seen it yet don't know if I did it right wasn't very easy to use I don't think cuz I don't know if I did it right or not

Gift Cabin

It is so very important to be able to view this bar on mobiles and tablets, as a lot of traffic comes from these places. however this only works on the desktop view of your store.
We did not realise for the longest time, so mobile and tablet users were not getting the important information we needed to share.
Bad form, we have now swapped with a bar that works on mobiles (also free) by Hektor. GiftCabinUK.com .

Grpacifictrade

Hi,
it does not work on the mobile device

Previous 1