Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Cashify Store

Not working. The app shows the bar on the url that is supposed to be the landing page for clicks on bar. The actual keywords are not working

QiShines

Not available,I spent a lot of time installing it, but the installation didn't seem to be complete. Because I can't see anything. Reinstalling after multiple uninstalls remains the same.

Free Riding Neckropes

the app works however the bar is intalled to push the paghe down but this is not what it does, it's "obver teh page" on the homepage and therefor the menu is not accessibele.

Cali Tiger

apalling service never respond to emails. We paid for premium and haven't had any support! DO NOT DOWNLOAD!

Abella Eyewear

I bought it to use the utm tracking feature. But the utm value on the landing page doesn't persist in the URL when the user starts navigating the site. So it's up to the app to remember what the utm values were so the app knows whether to show the bar on any given page during the sesion, but this app doesn't do that, which makes the entire utm feature useless.

Tranita Renee

Bar won't display...................................................................................

Hersexysecret

doesnt work.......................................................

Fidget My Stress

Tried to add a simple announcement bar on my Supply Theme and it didn't work. Ensured I saved the changes, a check mark showed that changes were saved. I closed the VIEW SITE browser and reopened it and the announcement bar wasn't there.

Baby Fleek

TERRIBLE! THE APP JUST KEEPS REFRESHIING AND I CANT DO ANYTHING!

The Otaku Box Shop

Doesn't work. I create a bar to appear when the keyword includes "checkouts" and I'm on the checkout page, I see the keyword "checkouts"...yet no bar.

Previous 1