Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Grassroots Self Treatment

This is a simple to use and very versatile app! I was able to announce an automatic discount being applied in the cart.

Cardinals Delivery

Nice and easy app. Options for all sorts of businesses and situations. Highly recommend to anyone for ease of use and helping direct traffic

SUVA Lapidary Supply

Great way to get an announcement bar at cart page. The free plan is useful for my shop and options for upgrading exist if we need to grow it. The app is simple and easy to setup, pretty straightforward!

Wanderlust Sea Salt LLC

The Announcement Bar allows me to leave notes for our customers without having to get into the code of the site itself. If we're running a special or extending our shipping date due to taking vacation, it's a quick fix. Thank you! Highly recommend, especially for those of us who cluelessly run our own sites. :)

WineToShare

Amazing app, really helpful in allowing me to make important announcements to my customers without having to tinker with the Themes on Shopify

GG Gallery

Great easy to use app that allows you to display messages and discounts on a banner. Easy to setup on your site.

Ninostyle

I used this app for my Covid-announcement. Excellent.
Easy to use & setup. Literally does the job for you.

Spill the Tea Co.

Wonderful app! I installed it right away and it works like a charm! I would 100% recommend to others!!!

thinkfuror

We don't know it could be to increased my sales yet but Thank you so much. We will give you a 5 stars

The Good Kitchen

Super easy. Love it. I got it for COVID-19 info sharing, but will use it for lots of other things moving forward.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 409 410