Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote Black Friday sales on notification bar, increase sales

Heady Candles

use this app multiple times a week to change my deals. Easy and straight forward. I would recommend this app for all their stores.

SKINMOZ MARKET

VERY HELPFULL , EASY TO ETUP really i love it , very recommended VERY HELPFULL , EASY TO ETUP really i love it , very recommended

goodMix Foods

Super easy and effective. Can be set up by a neanderthal in 2 min and looks great. Just what I needed for my "free shipping" message.

PLAYTIME TOYS

thanks so much worked like a charm. I used other apps and this one is a lot easier to use. thanks so much

Usilia

L'app est très complète on peut changer la couleur, mettre des boutons... Je la conseille les yeux fermés

MILA ZOVKO

Hi, I used this app to add an announcement bar to my webpage. It was very simple and easy to use. Works great!

Zenni Fitness

easy to use and efficient. would recommend for keeping customers and referring them to other items in the store

WUDN

GREAT APP. USED IT MULTIPLE YEARS IN A ROW AROUND BFCM. BLAH BLAH, SHOPIFY MAKES ME USE 100 CHARS. ANNOUNCEMENT BAR IS COOL, SHOPIFY IS ...

Mind Body & Scents, LLC

This app is amazing and so easy to use. I Love it!! My customers can quickly see what my new discounts are upon as the announcement bar follows them from page to page.

booksaveur.com

Very nice app, quick and easy ! It helped me put an announcement in my store in minutes. Totally recommend !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 448 449