Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Get Paws

I used this app to help me drive traffic to my products page, also to welcome users to my site. very much like this app and recommend it. Easy to use

RoidTest Canada

So far so good. Easy to set and it's free!
Paid version has many other options, will consider it in the future.

Roamers Coffee Club

Great app. Does exactly what you need it to do! Quick and to the point. Definitely will push more sales

Misi Lynks Jewellery

this app is really good and can help people from hesitating on making decisions. It also has a free plan

Bamblu

Thank was easy! I have been looking for a solution because the notification bar in the theme was not effective. Glad someone referred me to Quick Announcement Bar!

Riff Raff Holding LLC

I use this bar all the time to let customers know about important things going on with our store. It is super easy to use and very customizable. I highly recommend this app!

MFLIBRA - Antique Books

Quick Announcement Bar App is the perfect way to interact with your visitors! Add it to your website and instantly allow your users to see your announcement! Fully customize the look and feel - colors, layout, etc. to fit seamlessly into your site design.​ Great job Hextom!

Fitnessoz

I really liked this app absolutely fantastic, it is free and ti does a lot of job.

thank you ! c

SANHOYA

Quickly set up ! !!fantastic! just need to set up basic parameter, such as font, message, color, pages....

What Are You Carrying? A Handbag Boutique

The app was so easy to use! I was able to get the banner I was looking for to place on my website. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 427 428