Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Instruct Drivers - 2020 Federal Motor Carrier Services

It's just awesome! It works well, it has tons of options and you can customize your announcement bars to look and act professionally...

Good Vibes Only | GVO

Really useful! Used on www.goodvibesonly.it and it helped us to highlight the announcement bar in a simple way! Many thanks

Richards Guitars Of Stratford Upon Avon

Have been using the app for a couple of years.

A very simple app that does exactly what its supposed to. Easy to use and perfectly professional functionality.

Whenever I want a message delivered to either a certain segmant of my audience or global - I will use this.

Auto Mall Craze

Works perfectly. Very easy to set up and has many types of fonts and themes that can be used seamlessly.

3Dtapijt

Super easy en good app! enjoy this.

901 Fashion

Works really well, I love how much customization there is on the app for the bars. I'm using this to increase my AOV!

GuyCrates.ca

A Perfect bar! Love the options it has. Free plan is good to begin with. Gets the message to eyeballs.

Blessed Be Magick

Works great, love the variety of configurations available - it's like they've thought of everything. Support as usual is amazing. There was an incompatability with my custom theme and they sorted it out immediately...and this is a free app. Highly recommended!

Mamma and the Bub

Easy to use, love it!! the bestttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Blessings By The Drop

I love how simple this is to use and add quick taglines of announcements. Easily to customize, with several options to make it exactly how you want.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 395 396