Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Flix n' Chill

Does what it says on the tin! Hassle-free and simple to use, highly effective for advertising discounts.

ConnectFP

so happy I found this :-) quick and easy and fab! Excellent would recommend and use again. Thank you

viridi.shop

Very Nice tool and easy to use. Free version is ok for the beginners. Definitely recommend to try it!

Tru Inspired Kids

I used this app to help promote my website. This will be a great access to be and my online store...

Casa Luxe Goods

I used the app to keep my customers informed. The app is quick and easy to use. Created my announcement bar in less than a minute.

Michael Brown Optical Art, Inc.

This is a really nice app. Easy to use and helpful. I use it to announce special promotions. Recommended

Charmed Jewellery

This is an amazing app, easy to use and functions perfectly. I have used it for numerous notifications.

Just a Kid Apparel

Love this app.. I use it quite frequently. It's very easy to create messages for your store. Definitely recommend!

Wrong Crowd

Thank you for this app it works perfect as described. Will be using this for all future stores. Kind regards

Forebear Gifts

This app is really easy to use and functions great! Looks awesome in my web too. I've been using it for a week and I am so happy with it. I really recommend it :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 439 440