Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Pristine Ridez

This app was very easy to use and set my bar up simply with options ready to go. A few more options like banner backgournd designs in the free plan would be nice.

G-Squad Fashions

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CODE..(NOT A CODER) for days..lol..and then found you. TY :) Life saver!!!! Up and set in seconds.

ArtLoversBoutique

It's so easy to make a new bar! Also, love that bars can be saved and used again at a later time. Nice variety of fonts to use as well.

Personalised Healthcare

It truly is quick to implement! The free version is very customisable too and the pro has some really great looking features.

Neon Mfg.

This app is simple to use and works great. Lots of useful features for the free version and awesome paid upgrades. Thank you!

Bergstop

Easy to use, straightforward and practical. Enough features and option in the free version to satisfy the occasional need of a quick notification. Thanks!

Lambchopssocks

Very easy to use. clear instructions. Set up took less than 3 minutes.
I like the way I can change the type face and size.

juicewrld999.infostore

Perfect and very easy to set up, it helped us manage an issue we had with the website . i would recommend

smartnlazy

I used this app to highlight sale as announcement bar on top of my home page, It's amazing, very straight forward and excellent support. You won't need more than the free plan to design stunning announcement bars. Thanks to the developer, very helpful.

VR Parduotuvė

This is exactly what I was looking for. Simple and easy to use. In Free Plan you are available to edit a bunch of options and make it look just how you wanted. I would like to say a big thank you for app devs!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 389 390