Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Show your Christmas & New Year sales on a bar, boost sales

B.BéNI® Christian & Jewish Jewelry

Quick Announcement Bar is easy to use and very helpful! Never had an issue, always Good! Try it and you will be happy too! Best out there.

Nova Cycles Supply

This app is great! It allows me to give information (like closures) or advertise sales in a really fast and easy way to our customers.

Salt Crystal Lamps & More

So EASY to use! I Love it and so will you! It's free unless you want images and fancy stuff, I like simple and clean and to the point and that's what this app offers. The free applicants are great and just enough variations for color, font and width of bar, which i didn't know i could change. love it!

B. Royal Boutique

Easy peasy! This app is a great way to get a message across on your website. Will continue to use on all of our sites. Thank you!

Bierstick

Great free bar for black Friday and or any holiday deals that you are running for a few days. I would recommend to anyone.

Silver Rose Bakery

Easy app to learn. Selections are a bit old user experience but it gets the job done. Keep enhancing the app please! I'm always interested in new functionality.

Te Atatu Toasted

A handy little tool, with a few more customisation options than the default Shopify announcement bar.

Tiefenlinie

Used this for an anouncement about my X-Mas delivery-times. Very easy to use and for me an extra pro: A german user interface.

DEEWEE

Really easy to set up and customise. Works like a dream! Would recommend to anyone who doesn't have this feature built into their theme editor.

Ethnic Gals

Great app for black Friday sale, I will keep using it to display my promo code on my website, thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 472 473