Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

ModeHockey

The app can be tricky to setup, but once it is done, and done correctly, this is way easier than manually entering, which leads me to why I only gave 4 stars. We have a USD and CAD store. Unfortunately this app will not work if you have a USD store, and using Quickbooks Canada version. You are unable to select a CAD income account in the app, and in Quickbooks, you cannot create a USD income account in your chart of accounts. Seems this should be a easy fix on Bolds part, since in Quickbooks you can still create USD sales receipts using a CAD income account and it converts it.

juleslosangeles

I purchased this app to sync my Shopify account with my Quickbooks Online account so that I can track inventory and sales, etc. I had a tricky time understanding the setup (importing skus into QBs) and had a lot of questions. It was challenging at first to get the assistance I wanted (I like to actually talk with someone when dealing with a new app rather than email back n forth for days/weeks) but eventually I spoke with Nick who kindly and patiently answered all my questions. I'm hopeful that it works as it should.

Largest Heart

Very Solid. It's QuickBooks the gold standard for accounting products. It's what you'd expect from them.

Trill Engraving

I run a low volume shop and am currently using the free version of "Intuit QuickBooks Online." It works exactly as described. It is a one-way data transfer (from Shopify to QB) and I've not had a problem.

The free version has a transaction limit of 30/month. I'm not exactly sure what would happen on transaction #31 and am hopeful that the transition will be seamless and trouble free.

I like that I get a transaction summary email every day.

I actually have more issues with QB Online than this application.

Tierone Apparel

We appreciate the functionality of the "FREE" tier of this app so far with keeping our books accurate to the payouts. As we continue to expand and orders increase - having to pay a monthly fee on top of everything (even as a paying Quickbooks Online customer) - and depending on what that volume is - is frustrating. I do consider those fees accommodating for the continual improvement, monitoring and support for this app independently as it provides "as-needed" functionality per business that I assume Quickbooks themselves do not have to deal with. I can't punish Bold Apps for that. I can wish there was a more thorough integration between the two (like connecting clients and customers viewable through the Shopify admin side - like the Insightly/Quickbooks integration - and viewing invoices or sales receipts that coordinate to that customer).

A Thread A Thought Ltd

Excellent support help when used live chat. All pretty good so far. Some random transactions did not port across to QBs from Shopify however and this caused vast confusion. Live chat assistant sorted it but we spent a long time trying to fathom why it was happening!!

The Skirt Outlet

This app has been helpful thus far. I just started using it and can't wait to see what it can all do! Paul was very helpful to me when I had questions regarding using it for the first time.

City Jungle Lviv

Couldn't import anything that had "special characters". In another words it doesn't support Cyrillic :-(

Hanover Strings

Paul was very helpful resolving issues related to data mapping. Thank you!

Current Coffee

A lot of bugs but the team worked very hard to to get the problems solved!

2 Next