Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

Prairie Wear

Challenges can happen and it is the customer service and their solutions that make the difference! In this case, we had a few challenges with integration and my Bold Representative, Paul, was able to quickly assess and fix the issue with me. FYI - you just need to open a customer service ticket and there is a super quick response or you can request a meeting online. Thanks, Bold!!!!

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.Mysexywaist.com

Lamptastic Designs

Great app, syncs my orders with Quickbooks without issue. Special shoutout to Dave who offered amazing support when I had a complex situation, great work! - Lisa

Vitaesoul Com

Great service, enthusiasm and willingness to help! and fast replies!

Thank you!!

Byoga Canada

Very useful app. Paul at Bold has been exceedingly helpful making the transition.

Tap2018

I had a problem with Shopify and QBO integration early this week. After spending hours on phone with QBO help desk, I was told nothing could be done. Luckily, I was able to get help from Alaxe who was able to pinpoint the problem in minutes and guided me through the whole process. Now, everything works beautifully. 5 star...

Rv Consumer Group

November 23, 2017: Update to first review. I am still very impressed with this App, far more than I'd expected. It has taken a bit of a learning curve because it is visually different than the desktop version, but otherwise it has been very interesting to look at its functions, reports, etc. I love it that I can seamlessly connect and download data from bank/credit card - always had a difficult time with the desktop version. So far, I would highly recommend this app.

I'm also very happy with the Support that I've been getting - for questions.

-----------------

Just downloaded the app, connected it to Shopify and absolutely everything came in flawlessly. I had read some of the reviews mentioning some problems, but I honestly did not have any of those. I will give another review in a month or so but, so far, truly impressed with its ease. I had a payroll question and the support has been great.

Betty Designs

I had some issues with my Quickbooks online syncing correctly all of a sudden. After spending time on the phone both with Shopify and Quickbooks, the guys as BoldApps pinpointed the problem quickly and I was able to get back up and running in 48 hours. Very knowledgeable and fast to respond!

The Pet Vault

Works just perfect for us, not had any issues and feeds perfectly to our Quickbooks account!

Legendary Realms

The app is easy to use and makes everything simple, especially when trying to consolidate from many different sources. When I encountered an issue, Bold went beyond by actively resolving the problem instead of walking me through something I was having a hard time figuring out. This app is a must have for anyone using Shopify and Quickbooks.