Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

Olif

We've been using this app for a year now, it has always required extra manual checking and correction of synced transactions. Not ideal, but we'd accepted that, it's free of charge at the end of the day... Until a few days ago we suddenly realized that the product syncing has been distorting our QBO accounts. Bold, who have recently taken over the app, have been very helpful trying to resolve this and a few other issues for us. It is good to see that someone is finally bringing this app up to required standards.

Fuelhose Ca

Although had issues in the beginning support was very quick in addressing the problems. BOLD apparently took over the app recently and the previous reviews that talk about poor support do not reflect the current situation.

Ayushveda Herbals

It's really helpful who are using QuickBooks & Shopify, Easy to integrate & I love it. I recommend this app.

Jardin Flowers

Easy installation and use. All my transactions are transferred and matched automatically. Have been using it for over a year and no problems at all. Great app!

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

Wow! A++ thank so much for this app! QuickBooks is Amazing! I'm amazed at how fluid and seamless this app is. I love to see critical financial information from our store and all in one neat and tidy place! I can see that a lot of thought was put into making features that actually work. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all!

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Shop Halos

Awesome add-on to my Shopify store (Halos Boutique www.shophalos.com) . It syncs very easily, you just need to Intuit so they can show you how to properly account for payouts coming from amazon and paypal. Now I can get back to selling women's fashion!

Ramp Champ

Fairly easy to set up, although, we needed our accountant to confirm a few things. Otherwise, once it's up and running it's very easy to work with.

Navitronics

Je sauve beaucoup de temps avec cet Apps.
Fonctionne très bien comme prévue.

Hamilton Perkins Collection

This is awesome. Helps us keep up with the numbers and know where we are at all times. Thanks for the integration!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next