Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

Toufie

It really does nothing to automate or reduce manual workload. I had problems with the tax setup and cause of that, the app won't create sales receipt automatically. The app insists that the tax rate has to be set up, when it is not mandatory in my country. This is just very disappointing. So i will be resorting to zapier again to help me automate. It seems less problematic. :(

April 25, 2019

Hi there. Sorry to hear that things aren't working out with our Quickbooks integration at the moment. We have reached out by email, but please let us know if there is a time that we can set up a call to help out with the integration. Speak soon!

mashup tea

I liked the idea of this app but it did not download as promised and the support has been less than stellar. I was told they would give me a free 14 day trial of the paid subscription so I could download my data which had not been downloading due to a glitch. I never received that free trial and this is now day four and all they say is they’re working on it with their developers and will email me when there is something to report. Unacceptable in a business world. So the morale of the story is that the free subscription gives you nothing but headaches, which leads me to believe that the paid version is not any better. And equally frustrating is that shopify has been useless at facilitating a solution.

Grassroots Baby

This app has not been working for EIGHT MONTHS and continuing to charge me. I would like a refund and for this issue to be fixed.

Dragon Bicycles

This app just does not operate as advertised at all. I've had to reinstall several times due to mapping issues, and I have no ability at all to import products from QBO to Shopify as Variants. Does no one else sell products that come in sizes? If I import products from QBO to Shopify, there is no way to account for the variants without making individual product pages for each size. No way this can be the way to do this.

Gowanus Souvenir

I continually have issues with the app. They stopped exporting to QB three months ago without any notification. But they keep charging me. Shopify need to find a better app developer to work with. This is a real problem for companies running a serious business.

CA-RIO-CA Sunga Co.

i'm a bookkeeping and have to reconcile sales. I spend hours trying to figure out the deposits. They never match reports and it's always a big mess.

MarkeetEx.com

I used this app to hookup Shopify with QuickBooks Online. I'm very dissatisfied with the response from customer support. It's been over 7 days since I requested the basic support issue and 4 days ago they requested access which I granted immediately and now 3 days later I'm clueless.

2Fold Print

Shopify KEEPS creating Service & Non-Stock Items in Quick-Books and Nobody can seem to explain why - Quick-Books says its Shopify, Shopify blame Quick-books, either way we are constantly having to modify the exports to the correct stock Items. Looking at dumping Shopify and finding a different platform. Currently I would NOT recommend this App to anyone

Paul Hardt, inc.

Says you can export 30 monthly orders for free... I am reconciling for last year with exactly 30 orders and I have hit my threshold?
Ridiculous, come on guys.

I am happy to change my review if you get this fixed up!

What happens when I am killing it in sales 2019? I'll have to go somewhere else?

Hope you can fix it up

Daily Charme

It used to be free to export Shopify orders to Quickbooks online. Then they came out with this app by BOLD, and it's now an extra fee to use an existing service we already pay for.

The worst part is the export is always filled with errors that we have to manually check and fix. Additionally, we were able to export a whole month of transactions but when BOLD took over, we were told by BOLD support that the app can only handle about 3 days worth of transactions per export. Using this paid app feels like a downgrade from the already glitchy, but free app previously.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6