Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

From $19.99/month. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Okana Outdoors

This company provides absolutely zero support which is a shame. The application that they are selling is crucial to day to day operations by syncing inventory and financial information. I created a ticket over 1 week ago regarding their inventory not mapping. A representative emailed me a response 24 hours later that did not answer my question. I replied to the representative over 1 week ago and still no response. I created a second ticket two days ago and still have no response. I would think twice before using this app as it is designed to handle critical functions of day to day operations such as syncing inventory and financial information. The fact that it has been over 1 week and our business is still paralyzed due to their lack of response.

Baltic Athletics

Time spent using app About 6 years

Wouldn't recommend this app until the integration of taxes works better. When it brought over the tax from Shopify to QBO it put all the tax in PST and didn't split the GST out. Made for a big mess on my PST audit this spring.

Little Bunbun Boutique

I can not get QuickBooks to link with anything. It's near impossible to use. But it might be easier if this app actually worked.

Swolverine

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

If I could vote 0 stars.. I WOULD. For lack of a better word, this app SUCKS. It's the slowest things since dial-up and when you try to re-map or make a change with the sync, half the time it doesn't even load. I've been literally trying to switch a SKU mapping for two items. A SIMPLE AND QUICK TASK, and it has taken 3 days since the mapping won't load. And when it finally does, when you hit "edit" to change it, NOTHING HAPPENS. What a piece.

The Choco Shoppe

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

App does not work! It used to work then suddenly stopped. Recommend to stay away unless you want yore business mess-up.

Rumor Apparel

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

This app stopped working back in November. Sent them several emails and they kept saying this is the first time this has happened and we're looking into it. If you look at other reviews apparently this has been happening for years, so it's not the first time, they should know by now why it stops working out of nowhere. They were no help at all and didn't fix the problem. I honestly don't even think they were working on it. I kept the app for months with hopes they would resolve it and even though it didn't work at all, they were still charging me my monthly fee. I recently got fed up and deleted it and moved on to another app that works and it's free.

Silver Fox Vinyl

Time spent using app Over 2 years

One star, because zero is not an option.
The purpose of this app to is to record your Shopify transactions in Quickbooks for your bookkeeping.
The part where this app fails is that is posts your sales tax incorrectly on every order. Therefore, it does not fulfill it's purpose.
It wasn't always like this. It was great until Oct 2020, when the sales tax stopped working correctly. Support doesn't care and does not answer when I ask if they have an intention of correcting this.
Highly recommend the "QuickBooks Connector" by Intuit app which does a much better job, is accurate, and FREE with you QB subscription.

Slipstitch Ldn

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app failed to sync my sales with QuickBooks properly for a year, leading to inaccurate VAT reporting and thus an unexpected £4k tax bill, all of which I paid for the privilege of having! Until then, was perfectly happy with this software but this change - which was never indicated nor is there a way to fix/change it - has made this a useless boondoggle.

Tricky Fingers Magic Emporium

For a YEAR now, my Taxes have not been syncing properly after an update from Bold. They acknowledged the issue yet still have not fixed it. I have spent more hours than I care to admit fixing the issue and manually updating everything in Quickbooks.

Northern Vape Co.

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This developer has dropped support for Apple Safari. It will no longer sync with my Quickbooks Online on my Mac. Their only solution was to use Google Chrome, which is not an option for me, and honestly... it is a very lazy workaround. I have switched to the FREE plug in offered by Intuit (OneSaas). It is working better and... well, it is FREE.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9