Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

CityChick

Read the reviews! Transactions don't export like they're supposed to. No option for chat for support only e-mail. This is by far the worst app that I have in my store.

I.ANKA-EO LTD

This app is awful! I didn't synch once, but it prevented my website loading... Like it just sucked the life out of my performance rating. The worse part was that even after I deleted it, it left some code behind. Reached out Shopify support who got in touch with them, but that's almost a month its been affecting my Google Rank and performance speed. I ended up reinstalling my theme and going from scratch. SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE ITS NOT WORTH IT.

Bearsville Soap Company

This app has failed me more than once; it suddenly stopped importing sales. Their support team eventually "helped" by importing sales date, but all the data was doubled or tripled replicated, and as there is no "bulk delete" for sales transactions, I had to go in manually and delete all the duplicates. It was a nightmare that took me TWO days to correct. And now, boom, same issue is happening. Don't use this app.

Stop Check and Shop

Imported sales were lost, support can't identify what was the reason and I spent lots of time sending emails and did not get proper assistance. I should trust reviews and choose another app.

Ice 'N' Fire

We have been using this ap since day one. Over this past year we keep getting more and more errors. This ap use to be free but since having to pay for it it has been getting WORSE!! Come on. Whats the deal??

Toufie

It really does nothing to automate or reduce manual workload. I had problems with the tax setup and cause of that, the app won't create sales receipt automatically. The app insists that the tax rate has to be set up, when it is not mandatory in my country. This is just very disappointing. So i will be resorting to zapier again to help me automate. It seems less problematic. :(

April 25, 2019

Hi there. Sorry to hear that things aren't working out with our Quickbooks integration at the moment. We have reached out by email, but please let us know if there is a time that we can set up a call to help out with the integration. Speak soon!

mashup tea

I liked the idea of this app but it did not download as promised and the support has been less than stellar. I was told they would give me a free 14 day trial of the paid subscription so I could download my data which had not been downloading due to a glitch. I never received that free trial and this is now day four and all they say is they’re working on it with their developers and will email me when there is something to report. Unacceptable in a business world. So the morale of the story is that the free subscription gives you nothing but headaches, which leads me to believe that the paid version is not any better. And equally frustrating is that shopify has been useless at facilitating a solution.

Grassroots Baby

This app has not been working for EIGHT MONTHS and continuing to charge me. I would like a refund and for this issue to be fixed.

Dragon Bicycles

This app just does not operate as advertised at all. I've had to reinstall several times due to mapping issues, and I have no ability at all to import products from QBO to Shopify as Variants. Does no one else sell products that come in sizes? If I import products from QBO to Shopify, there is no way to account for the variants without making individual product pages for each size. No way this can be the way to do this.

Gowanus Souvenir

I continually have issues with the app. They stopped exporting to QB three months ago without any notification. But they keep charging me. Shopify need to find a better app developer to work with. This is a real problem for companies running a serious business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7