Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Little Bunbun Boutique

I can not get QuickBooks to link with anything. It's near impossible to use. But it might be easier if this app actually worked.

Swolverine

If I could vote 0 stars.. I WOULD. For lack of a better word, this app SUCKS. It's the slowest things since dial-up and when you try to re-map or make a change with the sync, half the time it doesn't even load. I've been literally trying to switch a SKU mapping for two items. A SIMPLE AND QUICK TASK, and it has taken 3 days since the mapping won't load. And when it finally does, when you hit "edit" to change it, NOTHING HAPPENS. What a piece.

The Choco Shoppe

App does not work! It used to work then suddenly stopped. Recommend to stay away unless you want yore business mess-up.

Rumor Apparel

This app stopped working back in November. Sent them several emails and they kept saying this is the first time this has happened and we're looking into it. If you look at other reviews apparently this has been happening for years, so it's not the first time, they should know by now why it stops working out of nowhere. They were no help at all and didn't fix the problem. I honestly don't even think they were working on it. I kept the app for months with hopes they would resolve it and even though it didn't work at all, they were still charging me my monthly fee. I recently got fed up and deleted it and moved on to another app that works and it's free.

Silver Fox Vinyl

One star, because zero is not an option.
The purpose of this app to is to record your Shopify transactions in Quickbooks for your bookkeeping.
The part where this app fails is that is posts your sales tax incorrectly on every order. Therefore, it does not fulfill it's purpose.
It wasn't always like this. It was great until Oct 2020, when the sales tax stopped working correctly. Support doesn't care and does not answer when I ask if they have an intention of correcting this.
Highly recommend the "QuickBooks Connector" by Intuit app which does a much better job, is accurate, and FREE with you QB subscription.

Slipstitch Ldn

This app failed to sync my sales with QuickBooks properly for a year, leading to inaccurate VAT reporting and thus an unexpected £4k tax bill, all of which I paid for the privilege of having! Until then, was perfectly happy with this software but this change - which was never indicated nor is there a way to fix/change it - has made this a useless boondoggle.

Tricky Fingers Magic Emporium

For a YEAR now, my Taxes have not been syncing properly after an update from Bold. They acknowledged the issue yet still have not fixed it. I have spent more hours than I care to admit fixing the issue and manually updating everything in Quickbooks.

Northern Vape Co.

This developer has dropped support for Apple Safari. It will no longer sync with my Quickbooks Online on my Mac. Their only solution was to use Google Chrome, which is not an option for me, and honestly... it is a very lazy workaround. I have switched to the FREE plug in offered by Intuit (OneSaas). It is working better and... well, it is FREE.

Nateen Canada

App does not work well in Canada here are the issues that i have found so far
1. App does not work well with automatic discounts sometimes they get transfer to QB sometimes not
2. Taxes is a mess, sometimes works and sometimes it doesn't. If you have different taxes lets say your product only charges GST but for Shipping you need to charge the whole HST or QST the app does not recognize this.
3. Taxes again, if your order has different types of taxes for different products, one is only charged GST other only HST, etc etc. Does not work either the app send to QB whichever rate they want.
4. Shipping taxes and discounts work sometimes.
5. It took me several months to notice this and i had to go one by one on my transactions in QB fixing the taxes that this app decided to put on each transaction (it was a mess)
6. Reached out to them for support and they only said that they are AWARE of some issues with Canadian Taxes, that was several months ago and at least as of today June 2, 2021 the issue has not been resolved. If your store is very simple with no discounts, promotions, automatic discounts, Taxes, then this app might work... but might only. Hope this helps to future customers

Common Good

The app worked fine until we had an error over a tax setting. After 10 emails back-and-forth we are getting zero help from Bold. We find their support to be terrible across all their apps. And there are a ton of glitches and issues so they really do need to step up the help. We're going elsewhere.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9