Quickbooks® Sync by Bold

Quickbooks® Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

What Fashion Wants

It would be great to easily connect to shopify, but it's annoying that you have to pay extra just to connect when I've already paid for the actual software.

Saorsa

Easy setup. Orders and payments from Shopify export to QBO nightly.
Error in Sales Tax calculation -- it is doubling sales tax on shipping -- making Sales Tax Liability in QBO incorrect. BOLD says "working on it"... but not working now as of March 2019.

March 12, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you have ran into some trouble with QBO; I just wanted to let you know that our support team has identified the issue and will be continuing to work on it until a resolution has been made.

Plumtree Baby

The app does not correctly import orders every time. It changes the product name for several of my products in Quickbooks after import. It duplicates buyer names and does not import email addresses. It also does not import "bundles." Correcting these issues takes as much time as just manually importing orders. I have contacted customer support and they were not able to fix the import errors.

Running Threads, LLC

Issues with sales tax and refunds not syncing correctly, they've been working on this issue for several weeks and say it's on the list. Refunds are hit or miss downloading to QBO, Sales tax sometimes changes to a random number so it's hard to match deposits to invoices. This has a huge impact on bookkeeping and should be an urgent issue.

Selle Anatomica

We get duplicate product entries with a " -1 " following products we already have. Has anyone else had this issue? We have reached out to support but are awaiting a reply...

Honeycomb Kitchen Shop

We downloaded this app based on the reviews and the list of functions for syncing with Quickbooks. Based on the number of our transactions, we were paying a higher price per month for this app. However, we soon learned that any orders with sales tax would not sync with Quickbooks using this app. When we contacted Bold, they explained there was no work around on this issue. No where in the description of this app was this mentioned. If you use Shopify as POS, then you will have a lot of orders to manually enter because of this issue. So the price didn't make any sense as we would be doing most of the work. We are switching to a different app that does sync all orders with Quickbooks.

Fat Stone Farm

Quickbooks had been working well for me when... something got glitchy and the downloads are a mess. Support is not helping, I've given them a week and the mess keeps getting bigger. No solution. I'm looking at other integration apps now.

Discmania Dealers

This app is not reliable. There are quite often errors in the automatic Shopify data import functionality and you have to keep an eye on the app. If an automatic import fails, it's not said that the manual one will work despite trying dozens of times. Sometimes it does after several tries. A really good app when it works, but I'll have to look for alternatives because of lack of reliability.

Munchkin Et Moi

A smart app, but unfortunately one that maps the SKU name in Shopify to the Name in Quickbooks, meaning that if your Name= Name, and SKU= SKU, it imports every item as a service and takes copious amounts of my time to adjust every invoice manually.

I'm going to start manual imports and will revisit this app if this problem is fixed.

3rdeyeankh Original Thought

I love Qb but this app stop syncing a few months after installing and continues to give exporting error messages when there isn't any issue