Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

From $19.99/month. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

laytonlifestore

Time spent using app About 4 years

We were having some issues with exporting. I reached out to customer service and they were fantastic to work with. I worked with Nick, and he took care of us. Glad to know that there is a solid team able to help when needed. Thanks!

Rusty Brown

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Nikhil has always been very responsive and has fixed any issues I've had promptly. Great customer service!

September 9, 2021

Thanks for the review. Kudos have been passed along to Nikhil.

Saranoni

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Everyone acknowledges that this app has its flaws, but as far as price and capabilities I would say it's the best app for integrating Shopify & QuickBooks. Every time I have an issue, all I have to do is reach out to customer support, and they are quick to help with/escalate the issue. Deelen was able to work through some issues with me this past week that will be saving me SO MUCH time going forward!

June 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. Happy that we resolved any issues you were experiencing!

Lake Life Caesar Co.

Time spent using app About 2 months

Quick to help answer my questions and solve any issues I had ! Great customer service:) Grateful for the help.

June 18, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. We're always happy to help solve any issue. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Nemanja Nikolic - Abstract Paintings

The app is working flawlessly! Hamza was very helpful in resolving smaller issues. Highly recommended.

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! So happy that Hamza was there to help you solve the issues you were experiencing. Thank you for your recommendation!

The Homey Touch

I am using the free version of this app while my store grows and have found it flawless with integrating into my paid version of Quickbooks online. Nick from their support chat was incredibly helpful, he solved a problem id been stuck on for weeks. Thumbs up from me!

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that Nick was there to to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold!

TEJESTA

Nikhil was very great to work with. He resolved our issue in less than 48 hours and I am grateful for the service I have received!

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. So happy that Nikhil was there to solve your issues in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Truelove Seeds

Time spent using app About 3 years

This app makes Shopify / QBO integration so easy. We've been using it for a couple years now, and it runs just right 99% of the time. In those rare moments when we've had an issue, I've had great experiences with customer support. Most recently, I worked with Nicholas and he was super helpful and committed to helping me figure out the problem. Very pleased!

February 17, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you find the app easy to work with, with little to no issues and that Nicholas was there to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Quintessential Tips

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Nikhil helped sort the QuickBooks import issue out for us quickly and easily. Thanks, it now works again

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!

Sage Naturopathic Clinic

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Our Shopify wasn't importing to our Quickbooks but Nikhil quickly had answers for us. In short amount of time we had a solution to the problem and things are running smoothly again!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12