Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

Chace & Co. LLC

I chatted with Jericho and he and I together figured out the problem. After chatting with quickbooks and shopify, we figured out the sales weren't exported correctly. Jericho quickly fixed the problem and now my reports are much better! Thank you!

Vintage Gentlemen

I am an accountant, and a client had this app before coming to me for their bookkeeping. He used this app to import sales receipts from Shopify to his Quickbooks. This saves me so much time because I don't have to create individual sales receipts, instead, they come in automatically. I had some trouble because some of the transactions didn't import correctly and where missing. I emailed the Bold Commerce support line and Jerico got back to me within the day. Jerico was extremely helpful and helped me solve our problem. Customer support was A+. If they had to improve on one thing it would be the app's interface in Shopify. It's very simple and user-friendly which is good but because of that, it seems the options are limited and you cant view all the mappings and options from the user's side. All in all, an excellent app, I've recommended and used on all my other Shopify clients.

CDA IDAHO Clothing Company

Jerico helped me understand why my app sync to QBO stalls out. Thank you Jerico. It would be great if you enabled it to sync higher sales volume seamlessly, but you helped me. Thank you!!

Canada Welding Supply

Absolutely critical app when your order numbers start increasing. We've been using it for 2 years and it's been great for us. Recently had a small problem but Camila from the BOLD team resolved it within minutes, thanks for the great customer service

TailoredSouthClothing

Jericho helped me out with an issue I was having. He was awesome. Very quick and helpful. I recommend this app to everyone

Cotes of London

Sync did not work straight away, however, a lot of patience and help from Jericho (Bold customer service) and it works perfectly now. Actually, the mapping was done automatically and its quite easy to setup if you follow the rules.

elsie green

Jericho has been so helpful. Without his help, we would be lost. We felt Jericho was as invested in our success as we were, which felt great. Bravo Jericho!

CalmiGoshop

I'm using the app to export my orders from Shopify to QuickBooks, and I definitely recommend it! It is super easy to install and use, and it saves me a ton of time. The support (which is critical for me) is fantastic and quick, and they also notify you if there is an error in the export - I just wish the error message would have come in a separate email with a distinguished title like "error" or something like that.

Glyph

Jericho was great in helping us get setup with QuickBooks Bold. The system is very easy to use and customer support is very responsive!

Keep Company

Easy to use. When I had an issue, I did support chat and it was very efficient. Rony was great and suped up our app, fixed the issue, and pre-emptively took care of errors I wasn't even asking about. Thank you Rony! Kaiser was great as well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9