Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Paper Cape

I've been using this app for 18 months and it has, for the most part, seamlessly exported my Shopify data to quickbooks. I had an issue with automatic discounts in Shopify not pulling through but Nikhil at Bold worked quickly to resolve it. I recommend this app to others.

My Rodeo Drive

Love the app. saves so much time . I have had no issues. Customer service is great. Answer questions very promptly. Thank you.

Staycoolnyc

I've been using this app for about 2 months. It saves me so much time. They answer all my questions in a very fast manner, and I got a lot of help from Nikhil

Pretty Kitty Fashion

I find this app very useful to check that our sales are being exported into QuickBooks correctly and the app is easy to use. Whenever I have had any queries Bold have been there to assist me, especially Nick who helped me with my latest enquiry and sorted it straight away. Thank you Nick. Your help is much appreciated.

Essential Dress log

Very impressed with the admin and staff account feature, a real time-saver! recommend, recommend....

Fun Codes

The App drew my attention and I recommend it. The App drew my attention and I recommend it..........

Wine Globe

Jericho was VERY helpful and quick. The only complaint is that it took 4 days for someone to return the email and schedule the call with Jericho.

Healist Naturals

Jericho was extremely helpful when I had some questions! Very thankful that their support team helped me out so quickly.

Anemone Swim

I had an issue where my orders weren't syncing properly with QuickBooks so I went on the chat and Nick was able to assist me immediately with the issue. They have friendly and easy to reach customer support!

Dooz

I ran into a few issues with this app, but I spoke to a customer service representative, Jericho, who was extremely helpful and patient! I really appreciate the phone support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11