Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Dooz

I ran into a few issues with this app, but I spoke to a customer service representative, Jericho, who was extremely helpful and patient! I really appreciate the phone support.

Rare Roots

App does a great job exporting to QBO. When there is an issue, they are very responsive. Rony just helped with a sales tax issue we had been having. Great app!

Chinook Marketplace powered by Indigenous Corporate Training Inc.

Had an issue with mapping for years with no interest from support to fix the problem until Rony. He fixed the problem and voila it works.

Wild Valentine

The app is easy to setup and works seamlessly in the background. I had some trouble when I exceeded the number of automatic exports on the free plan but Rony and Rushit were quick to help out via their chat support function. I'd like to see them make the chat support link easier to find (tried the phone number first, there was a voicemail that told me to email, sent an email and received a bounce back saying to chat) but was quickly helped once I did find the chat.

Town Brewery

This app is great, customer support is fantastic. Rony helped me out recently with my business needs syncing Shopify with Quickbooks and it has worked very well.

Kingmakers

We had some initial issues with the set-up but the customer service group was able to provide help getting everything set up correctly and working smoothly. Camila was very friendly and able to solve my mapping issues quickly as was everyone else I chatted with online.

Wula Drum

I had issues syncing shopify with Quickbooks and Rony came to the rescue! I am a novice with the technology, so Rony took the time to help me understand it clearly as well as fix the issues and gave me options along the way. Very helpful! Made my month! Excellent customer service!

RPM Training

The on line chat support from this App is amazing especially Rony. Fast and fixed it quickly. Highly recommend Bold

The Flower Box SF

I'm all about the customer service. It's impossible to get a hold of anyone on most of the apps. I like this one because I am always able to get some sort of assistant when needed. Daniel just assisted me and he was great.

Chris's Ice Cream

Loving this app! Saving me countless hours of inputting sales into quickbooks. Had a small issue and Jericho from support helped me so fast!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10