Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Town Brewery

This app is great, customer support is fantastic. Rony helped me out recently with my business needs syncing Shopify with Quickbooks and it has worked very well.

Kingmakers

We had some initial issues with the set-up but the customer service group was able to provide help getting everything set up correctly and working smoothly. Camila was very friendly and able to solve my mapping issues quickly as was everyone else I chatted with online.

Wula Drum

I had issues syncing shopify with Quickbooks and Rony came to the rescue! I am a novice with the technology, so Rony took the time to help me understand it clearly as well as fix the issues and gave me options along the way. Very helpful! Made my month! Excellent customer service!

RPM Training

The on line chat support from this App is amazing especially Rony. Fast and fixed it quickly. Highly recommend Bold

The Flower Box SF

I'm all about the customer service. It's impossible to get a hold of anyone on most of the apps. I like this one because I am always able to get some sort of assistant when needed. Daniel just assisted me and he was great.

Chris's Ice Cream

Loving this app! Saving me countless hours of inputting sales into quickbooks. Had a small issue and Jericho from support helped me so fast!

Edwin Barrow

I was having an issue with an error at export and contacted the chat line and Nir was able to fix the issue and resolve the issue, thank you for the quick response.

Momo Party

I've been having some issues with exports and reach out to online customer service. I chatted with Nir about the issues and it was really helpful. My problem was fixed during the chat. Great customer service. Thank you!

Chace & Co. LLC

I chatted with Jericho and he and I together figured out the problem. After chatting with quickbooks and shopify, we figured out the sales weren't exported correctly. Jericho quickly fixed the problem and now my reports are much better! Thank you!

Vintage Gentlemen

I am an accountant, and a client had this app before coming to me for their bookkeeping. He used this app to import sales receipts from Shopify to his Quickbooks. This saves me so much time because I don't have to create individual sales receipts, instead, they come in automatically. I had some trouble because some of the transactions didn't import correctly and where missing. I emailed the Bold Commerce support line and Jerico got back to me within the day. Jerico was extremely helpful and helped me solve our problem. Customer support was A+. If they had to improve on one thing it would be the app's interface in Shopify. It's very simple and user-friendly which is good but because of that, it seems the options are limited and you cant view all the mappings and options from the user's side. All in all, an excellent app, I've recommended and used on all my other Shopify clients.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10