Bold Memberships

by BOLD

A Membership Program w/ Custom Access & Recurring Billing

Fashion Highwave

VERY GOOD APP
I have it for only 2 days and the visual result is very interesting.
for customer service, very good too. it is fast, friendly and efficient.
if you are not a programmer, they do remote installation.

Motherbees Purple Heart Kitchen

very helpful and very friendly. The app I still have to try it but so far the customer service is very good.

Virginia Wreath Company

I was looking for a way to integrate paypal for my VIP Members Club that wasn't just the typical small paypal box that you can get from paypal. I found Recurring Memberships in the shopify app store and was thrilled that they offered an actual form on the bottom of my page. It looks so much more professional and I've been grateful for all the help I received along the way. They are more than willing to help anyway they can! I needed a little customization and some text a different color, they were super helpful, I told them what I wanted and they went in and customized it for me very promptly. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for great service and excellent products!

Support team is Ah-Mazing!! They were able to take what I was emailing them about what I wanted for my paypal box and made it happen! Down to the font color and centering the box on my page. They really went above and beyond to help me out when I needed it. They were very responsive to my website needs.

Thawatchshop

The customer service was AWESOME!!! Thank You So Much, Bhumi (service rep)!!!

Outthehuddle

Great app for running our membership platform. They actively work with you and are always coming out with new features. Next thing needed would be a robust analytics dashboard similar to the one shopify has recently rolled out.

Huispy

Thank you very much for Bhumi, help me set up the whole process, reply timely and effective, rate 5 stars for Bhumi, rate 5 stars for this app!

Apptivity Marketplace

I'm a developer and tried to get this working and it's still broken.. I also had another developer look into it and he can't get get it working right either. It looks like they set this up so you have to hire them to do it...

Ultimate Tattoo Supply

After working out some bugs and kinks with the app conflicting with my theme, everything seems to be working great now. I have been in contact with Chris and he was able to get everything done that we asked. He was quick and responsive to emails and went above and beyond. Would definitely recommend this app for your store!

*edit - As we try to do more with this app, we are finding more and more bugs and running into more issues. Support is good at telling me "the devs are aware and are working on this issue" but doesn't go much further than that.

Leah Lamour

I needed a solution to create a members only area for my store to offer special items not available to the general public, and to offer discounts to members at a discounted price. While my store has not gone "live" yet, this was the perfect solution for my situation. Well done.

Giftcardsru

The Bold Customer service is out standinding and very help full. i highly recommend them....For your shop or services.