Bold Memberships

Membership Program with Custom Access & Recurring Billing

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Beauty Pass

Location South Africa

Thanks for the quick and efficient service Mohammad. I will review the app once I have completed testing.

Piffmpls

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great support ! Thanks to Marty & Holly for getting us setup smoothly. Looking forward to tryout out more apps with bold.

Changethis

This app is a very useful solution - imagine having your membership system literally run itself, no need to worry about payments or, if you are delivering online goods, about enabling access to content for members online. And any involvement on your part is made simple via the app interface which allows you to manage your memberships in a clean, clear interface.

The level of automation offered by this app means that some coding is required - and stuff can go wrong at this stage - but the support team are very helpful, in my case Marty and Corey were on the case and got things resolved within the time promised.

A great app to use if you are prepared to wait maybe two or three days setup time to iron out the code - but after that, your membership system is ready to run day-to-day without any intervention or management.

Amethcards

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far the app has been working very nicely in more store.

Elite Fitness Products

I'm giving this a one star review because their customer service is non-existent. Completely unprofessional. Don't bother signing up for a time slot either, they won't call. Disappointing app for the most part too. The widget is very ugly when it's on your website. Also, when they installed their code, they broke my website. I had to go back to an older theme to get it fixed. Somehow they made it so my add to cart buttons wouldn't work. I really don't recommend this app at all. There are much better ones out there that don't require any special coding.

Sahin Designs

Location Turkey

I am using this app for a week. It has been installed by Bold App developers just fine. We had some issues after the installation but the team was very eager to solve the problems. I love this app because it is the only recurring application that is able to work with Paypal ( without need for Braintree account or Stripe). The idea behind the Recurring Membership application is great. The only issue you may find is that when a member unsubscribe from the membership, app automatically bans the member's access to membership area without considering the membership period. But I am sure the developer team will solve that issue too as the app is in beta test. Thanks to Corey and Marty for their help!

Blind Squirrel Publishing

Time spent using app About 5 years

This app is the bomb, and has converted my simple website into the recurring revenue engine by allowing me to give users access to premium content for a small annual fee. The options that they have for allowing you to structure the membership programs with the use of smart lists and also to be able to show or hide content is great as well. I've only scratched the surface on how I can use this product but I LOVE it!

PS. Their concierge service for the installing of the app worked like a charm, and while I was trying to work out how the Membership application worked they were super responsive and helped me out along the way.

PPS. This is the third application that I have bought from them and each one is better than the other

Moooh

They have messed up my theme since Friday 20th November. After they installed the app, the prices were not showing up anymore under the products in the collections pages. Was impossible to reach them during the weekend to fix the problem. But was not only that. Monday after many hours they opened the office they have fixed the price issue in the collection page and ruin the design of the head menu of moooh.net and the design of the product page. http://moooh.net/products/cute-geometric-pattern-hoodie-sweater . The worst part of this big mess that i've a Facebook and adwords campaign running for an investment of $30K and Bold seems doesn't care a lot to hurt my ads campaign. BE AWARE BEFORE TO INSTALL THIS APP. BOLD SUPPORT CAN LET YOU STUCK TO NOWHERE IF YOU GET A WRONG INSTALLATION OF THE LIQUID IN YOUR THEME. Now, I have to hire a developer to clean Bold mess.

Michelle Cherian

Time spent using app About 2 months

Getting set up with Recurring Memberships was super easy. I booked an appointment with Ben as soon as I added the app. I wasn't sure if it was exactly what I needed for my new offering, but after speaking with him, I felt confident it was. Michal was super helpful in doing the code update that needed to happen for the Recurring Membership to work. He got it done in less that 24 hrs! So far things have been nothing but great. Thanks Bold!

Smiley Tummy

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been extremely impressed with the level of support I have received with getting information and support. The level of communication has been fantastic (big thanks to Ben from Bold app support).

The layout of the app is clear and logically laid out.

I have enjoyed my overall experience so far and look forward to our working relationship :)

Many thanks again to Ben.

Also big thanks to Corey, you have been a great :) Corey has been very effective & efficient with replies, advice and problem solving.

Hans / www.smileytummy.com