Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

Lille Butik

great app , can't wait to put this into 5th gear .

Warrior Martial Art Store

So far so good. It has help me get a few new affiliates and traffic is starting to trickle in. The app performs awesome and the customer service has been on par. Great App!

Craft Beer Hound

Great app and so easy to use! love it!

True Goods

Tremendous customer service. Very honest and open about what's possible, what's not, and what can be done about it. Love their collaborative nature and desire to help customers use the tool in a way that's best for their needs.

RAGE Field Hockey USA

Easy setup. Exactly what we needed for our company's affiliate needs.

Reaver Systems

Easiest way I know of to implement an affiliate system! And Alex is super responsive to emails and other inquiries.

I would give Refersion more stars if I could. Yeah... it's that good.

Strong Social

Refersion is one of the best affiliate apps that i have used. The interface is clean and simple and better yet is the service when you need something. The owner Alex will get in touch with you within minutes of your service request and always available to take phone calls and help you out.

not.a.sponge*

Great App! Very easy to use. Have had affiliates sign up with me and paid them theirs fees so they are happy:-). Service from Alex is excellent! Would definitely recommend.

Matt and Katie

Every since signing up for Shopify nearly 3 years ago, I'd been searching high and low for an excellent affiliate program app. It was so frustrating, and it limited the potential of my business to grow via affiliates.

My search ended with Refersion. It is everything I was hoping for in an affiliate tracking system. My affiliates love it and I love it.

Most of all, Refersion helps me make more sales, and those sales help me live the life I want to live.

Thank you Refersion, and thank you Alex for creating it!

De Wine Spot | Small-batch Wines, Curated Whiskey and Sake Collection

Was looking for affordable, yet scalable solution for affiliate marketing. Refersion fits the bill. Clean interface, seamless integration with our Shopify store, and superb customer service.

Would recommend to anyone.