Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Track referrals & pay commissions to affiliates + influencers

THEBROWNPAPERBAG.NET

Refersion makes it easy!
This is a great alternative to bulky and otherwise expensive solutions. Fully integrated; Refersion makes affiliate marketing easy and transparent with performance graphs and key numbers on the front page.
Note: the quick start guide video is a great help!

Great product all around!

BRIK Instruments Official Website

This is a awesome app. It is easy to setup. The user interface is easy to navigate and operate. The tracking is accurate. The affiliate also enjoy the easy signup process.

Tantus

Refersion is absolutely outstanding. From researching into the best application for an Affiliate Program, to purchase, and implementation, Alex has exercised outstanding and exemplary customer service.

We came from an affiliate platform, which was extremely rudimentary in function, customization, and which had difficulty in accurate tracking.

Refersion does everything you'd want and need in an Affiliate Platform.

Extremely Easy Implementation
User Friendly Interface & Navigation
Easy to Implement Affiliate Sign-Up Form
Tracking & Metrics for Affiliate Performance, Traffic and Conversions
Beautiful Automatic Email Notifications
Interactive Area for Creatives and Banners
Extremely simple to use Pay-Out System
Amazing Post-Purchase Customer Touch-Point Marketing - To Incentivize Brand Loyalty, Increase Sales, and Incentivize Repeat Purchases.

Love the Refersion platform.. an couldn't possibly give a higher or better recommendation. Alex has done a remarkable job!

Maxwell Designs

Excellent app, comprehensive and versatile. Definalty recommend!

Magpie London

Fantastic customer care. I got a response within 30 minutes. I have started using the software live yet, but so far the layout and ease of use is superb. Well done refersion, , top marks from Magpie London

Shelllings

Installed App a month ago, VERY impressed by it - has paid itself off already.

Thank you Alex for all of your assistance!

Gregg

BerryLane

I installed this app because of all the great review about the customer support. But that's not the case for me. I contacted support through email last Saturday asking if they could help me with the setting, but I got nothing till now.

Update: Still nothing from them, I highly doubt this company is still in business.

Ka'Chava

This is the app I'd been looking for!!! I did a lot of research but Refersion stood out from the rest! Not only is the functionality exactly what we needed, but they are constantly adding new bells and whistles to make it even better! The pricing is great too, but the real kicker is the customer support! Alex and the team at Refersion have bent over backwards to help us in every way possible to get it working exactly how we needed it to. I can't recommend this app enough!!! Simon

Dandl Co

Nice, honest guy, great customer service. Recommended. A+++

Maple Leash

Probably the BEST app support I have encountered in the years of having our store. Installed easily, and testing showed it also worked perfectly!
We are excited to see where this takes our store next, thank you Alex!