Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

Refersion: Affiliate Marketing

by Refersion, Inc.

Manage, track, and grow your affiliate marketing program.

Blissful Light

This app works and looks great. I highly recommend it to any store who is looking for a professional affiliate tracking program.

Helseterapi As

Really impressed with this app for affiliate tracking. Been using it for my clients store and it's quick to set up and nice to work with. Expecting some better integration with PayPal and possible Stripe later. I recommend it.

Nosefrida Australia Official Site

Absolutely terrible support, steer clear of this company, I have been asking for support for days and nothing back, I have a lot of affiliates who are starting to ask about their conversions as well...What a nightmare

POMMIER

Great App, Easy to install, easy to use! Next step, find some affiliates!

Homework Mountain

This has been a great experience! The application is simple to setup and provides you with a lot of flexibility for marketing. The service has been great! Quick response time to any questions. We tried two different affiliate programs and both have been dismal failures. If you are looking for a marketing method that is easy to deploy and low cost this is the application you want. Thanks.

Conejo Damaru

I like that they don't charge money until you start to have some success with the app. I don't like that the website and the interface look obsolete. I also don't like that I send a question via email and never got an answer. And finally, I don't like that they don't have multilingual support or at least a way for me to manually translate the subscription form for potential affiliates, as well as their dashboard for reports.

Ultimate Bodyline

This app was super easy to use and install. We hope to use it's features to generate additional sales for our company.

Nutriodol Supplements ®

Fantastic and very easy to go around.

Cool VW Stuff

This app has already helped increase my exposure and sales 10fold. Within our first week of using it we signed up 5 new Affiliates and took sales from 200 daily to 2K daily. The customer service was extremely responsive. I would get help within minutes of submission. Highly recommend

iWood, Inc.

Very easy app to install and use. This will help us generate a lot of sales in the coming months.