Return Prime: Order Return

Order return & exchange, Gift card refund, Send return labels

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

متجر ليل كوفي

After trying many similar services, I find that this application is great (pricing - customer service - ease - they take into account that every store has a brand and customization is very easy).

Crossbeats

Very good customer service and very responsive. They helped me everytime I had an issue with the app. Good job!

ShopKerta

We have been struggling to find the right platform to facilitate our returns and exchanges. not only does return prime provide the option for customers to exchange their items but it is so smoothly linked with shopify that almost everything is automated and updated throughout the process. we have been working with Shubham to get the portal customised to our very specific needs and he has done above above and beyond to create something tailored to our needs. He worked so hard and was so helpful the entire process was amazing. We canot wait to continue using it (we processed a couple of requests and so far its been excellent) Thank you Shubham and team!!!!

EShine

Great App. Much easy to handle returns for my team and also for customers. Many options for refunds and exchanges

Direct TV Parts

We work in a very technical business selling TV Parts so we needed a very specific and technical returns app. Return Prime met all of our needs with flying colors and in fact, we required some custom coding to alter our return portal and the team at Return Prime took care of us ASAP. Their support and technical teams are very communicative and honest and they helped us come to a custom solution for our business. We employ a lot of apps on the Shopify Marketplace and Return Prime is by far the best supported and active team we have ever worked with. We cannot thank them enough for all their hard work and if they develop any other applicable products for our industry you can bet we will be the first ones to install them!

RUNWAYIN

Brilliant and thoughtful app. The developers of this app have included all the possible use cases of the return-refund-exchange process. User and seller friendly interface. Prompt support team. The team was extremely helpful while onboarding process and resolving our concerns. Definitely recommend for channelizing the Returns Process

alexevenings.com

customer service was very helpful to answer my smaller questions about user interface! the program is easy to navigate.

PAR VIOLET

Customer service is great, Shubham was very helpful in assisting with the onboarding process. Thank you!

Vision x Action Planner

Return Prime offers excellent customer service! They really went above and beyond to resolve my store's issue. Very grateful for all they did for us!

iro-shops

Return Prime has been very helpful with my returns and exchanges. It saves me a lot of time from back and forth with 100 mails with the clients. The support team (Shubham) is excellent, they helped resolve my queries immediately.:)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16