Merchants appreciate this app for automating and streamlining the return and exchange process, enhancing efficiency. It offers customizable features and integrates seamlessly with other platforms. Many commend the responsive customer support and the immediate provision of shipping labels to customers. It's described as a game-changer for e-commerce, improving the post-purchase experience and customer satisfaction. The developers are receptive to feedback and consistently work on updates and improvements.

February 26, 2024

We've been using this app for quite some time now, and and while some things were a little strange and clunky at first, a LOT of improvements have been made and new features added during that time. The ability to process a single refund for multiple items being returned is huge, and made things a lot easier for us and our customers. Support is always fast to respond (often instant) and very helpful, and they have implemented features that we've been asking for. We also recently updated out site using a new theme, and our developer had no trouble customizing the app's text and buttons to match the style of or new site, so that's another plus. Doing it right, Return Prime!

Retrogression
February 21, 2024

Return Prime has been a great solution for our returns and exchanges! I love that you can create different rules for exchanges versus returns - a lot of other apps don't have that. The customer service is SO responsive and they will walk you through any questions you have & responds within minutes

BELLE
March 20, 2024

If you're looking for an easy way to handle returns on your Shopify store, this app is a game-changer. It's super reliable and packed with great features. Plus, the support team is lightning-fast at getting back to you if you need any help. Highly recommend!

julyliebe
Germany
8 months using the app
March 29, 2024

The best customer service experience I have ever received. Easy to reach, human interaction, quick, very helpful. It is companies with this type of CS that puts a smile on my face. As a new user I had lots of questions, the staff were very patient with me and willing to work through the issue until the end!

Bare Strength Fitness
11 days using the app
March 1, 2024

Very useful app, on back end and also as front end. We use it for the exchange and it's really well done. Great support from the team

Mason's
Italy
3 months using the app
January 2, 2024

Return Prime has been a helpful tool with a super helpful support team.

Their product allows us to have an industry-standard return and exchange process, improving our customer experience, as well as our internal management of returns by providing us a workflow that we can actually operate and monitor very easily.

From my experience, their support staff is easily available and can help with everything we've ended up needing.

Integrates with Shipstation, too, so managing return shipping is automated and easy.

I do recommend!

Outsider Supply
5 months using the app
March 22, 2024

So helpful!! Always making exchanges/returns easy! Thanks so much!

Katia Designs
March 26, 2024

Very good service , satisfied with instant solutions.Would like to get plans with more than 450 request per month

Sadda Fashion
India
5 months using the app
March 5, 2024

Great customer service, quick response and effective

No Emotions
Edited February 12, 2024

I'm not savvy at all with regard to adding Apps and making sure they work and function properly. But I was blessed to have the opportunity to work with Greeva with Return Prime customer service. Greeva was able to assist me with setting up my account with ease. Basically, Greeva said, sit back and let me get you setup! This was one of the best customer service experiences that I ever experienced.

The Global Majority