Return Prime: Order Return

Order returns, exchange, return label & store credit refunds.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

TSM Shop

The person helping me, Wonder, was so patient with their responses and really direct me to better understand the product. They even helped to reorganize a page and add a hyperlink without my prompting. I really appreciate this person going above and beyond with their service!

JLAthletics

We are switching to this app currently and while we initially ran into some bugs with our Shipstation integration and email notifications, the support we have received from the tech team has been phenomenal. I have never experienced such wonderful service with a software provider before.

MATILDA GOAD & CO.

The customer service while setting up the app was excellent - Shubham was really helpful in taking us around the app, as well as helping with some initial coding and set-up, with really quick response time.
App has worked well so far on our live site.

Ladiesse

Great, Support! I've never had such an experience with any tool before. Thank you soo much for quick response and help.

Horlogeplanet

Location Netherlands

Had some wishes, the support is very helpful. Even possible to plan a digital meeting to discuss the wishes. Solved in a couple of hours.
Price is definitely the best, compared to all other solutions (I compared A LOT). ;)

Zoot Sports

Our company needed to switch return apps as our current one is being disconinuted soon. After researching all the different apps recommend by Shopify, we landed on Return Prime and couldn't be happier with the ease of use and integration with their app. Subham, one of their representatives, has already been extremely helpful and responsive in assisting us with the setup of their app and we look forward to working with them for years to come. Would highly recommend this app to any business.

Legacy of Morocco

Location Romania

It's more easy to manage returns in this way, save a lot of times. Five stars for the support team!!

FleeceFactory

I switched to Return Prime because my previous returns app on Shopify is shutting down. It LITERALLY took less than 10 minutes for the entire process. Live chat function is AMAZING and they are super quick to respond!! They walked me through the process, super simple, very efficient and extremely helpful. It couldn't have gone more smoothly. Very happy :) I recommend this app to everyone.

Pfoten Store

Location Germany

Für Retouren Abwicklungen die beste App meiner Meinung nach. Ganz einfach zu verstehen aber am besten ist der Support. 5 Sterne!

First Base

Location Australia

Great support with setting up, thankyou Shubham. I am pleased to be able to offer my customers store credit (without needing a Shopify plus subscription, as you do with some of the other returns apps out there). Very satisfied with the App so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22