Return Prime

Return Prime

by Appsdart

Returns & Exchange App with Refund & Automated Labels

Adilqadri

So Automatic Return Process Was so hard in Indian ecommerce, and return prime did a good job making this app, it saved out soo much time

The Organic Fit

The link created on the customers account did not work properly. After having contacted support I expected to wait until the next working day to get a reply. Within 5 minutes 'Wonder' reached out and helped me solve the problem. Really appreciate the swiftness and secureness of the assistance and even got helped with some formatting/language issues. 5/5

MTR Foods

We liked the support. App team was supportive throughout, not sure why i have to write 100 characters but i just wrote what i felt :)

it's our baby

its a really good App, and even better is their Support. its pretty easy to use and made the whole process smooth.

My Dream Store

Awesome app and very easy to use. Resolved all our major issues in the returns process and made our work smooth and flexible. The support from the team is excellent with quick resolutions.

suta.in

Amazing app. Easy to use app. Resolved our major issues and our returns process is so smooth now . The support from the team is excellent.

SNITCH

We were puzzled with the entire manual process of returns, exchange and refunds. Returns Prime came as a saviour and helped us in the smooth functioning of the entire process. The flow of communication to customers and internal processing of the requests have been streamlined. Great customer support and assistance in helping resolve any queries. Thank you.

THE HOUSE OF RARE

Really helpful and simple return product to use. Support team is really quick and supportive. All we need to do is

noboss.in

Awesome app, The support has been phenomenal. Quick help was provided during setup, Special thanks to Neelam for quick resolutions.

Biomodex US Ordering

Updated Dec 2020: The developers have reached out to me to work on some fixes. Due to their response I am updating the stars to 4 for their customer service. Original Post: I downloaded the app. I'm not a fan of it making me register outside the Shopify environment. I also accept Exchanges for up to 2 years, but they have set an unknown limit on this. Next, when trying to edit the Exchange/Returns during initial setup it kept being stuck in a loop and there was no way to break it. App is currently not working as intended. There may be something off with the redirect after you initially set your choices. (1 Star)

Previous 1