Return Prime: Order Return

Order returns, exchange, return label & store credit refunds.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ladiesse

Great, Support! I've never had such an experience with any tool before. Thank you soo much for quick response and help.

Horlogeplanet

Location Netherlands

Had some wishes, the support is very helpful. Even possible to plan a digital meeting to discuss the wishes. Solved in a couple of hours.
Price is definitely the best, compared to all other solutions (I compared A LOT). ;)

Zoot Sports

Our company needed to switch return apps as our current one is being disconinuted soon. After researching all the different apps recommend by Shopify, we landed on Return Prime and couldn't be happier with the ease of use and integration with their app. Subham, one of their representatives, has already been extremely helpful and responsive in assisting us with the setup of their app and we look forward to working with them for years to come. Would highly recommend this app to any business.

Legacy of Morocco

Location Romania

It's more easy to manage returns in this way, save a lot of times. Five stars for the support team!!

FleeceFactory

I switched to Return Prime because my previous returns app on Shopify is shutting down. It LITERALLY took less than 10 minutes for the entire process. Live chat function is AMAZING and they are super quick to respond!! They walked me through the process, super simple, very efficient and extremely helpful. It couldn't have gone more smoothly. Very happy :) I recommend this app to everyone.

Pfoten Store

Location Germany

Für Retouren Abwicklungen die beste App meiner Meinung nach. Ganz einfach zu verstehen aber am besten ist der Support. 5 Sterne!

First Base

Location Australia

Great support with setting up, thankyou Shubham. I am pleased to be able to offer my customers store credit (without needing a Shopify plus subscription, as you do with some of the other returns apps out there). Very satisfied with the App so far.

The Lovery

Best customer service! Thank you for all your help getting us set up and customizing the app for us!

Blossom Essentials

I just implemented it. It was very confusing to onboard compared to my original returns platform, but their CS was super fast, set everything up for me the way I needed and showed me where I could go to edit it myself later. I am very impressed with their support and look forward to seeing how the platform works for my customers.

The White Willow

Location India

We were struggling with the manual process of approving customer requests at one place and then arranging for pickup at other place. It involved lot of our time only segregating requests, understanding the issue, that's when Return Prime came to our rescue, not only it removed the manual process but also made it an easy experience for our team to manage the returns and exchanges of the orders..
The support team is also very supportive! A must have app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21