Return Prime: Order Return

Return Prime: Order Return

by Appsdart

Order return & exchange, Gift card refund, Send return labels

Jay’s Curls

I'm a new business owner, and Return Prime was beyond exceptional at making this so user friendly. Their support assisted me every step of the way to make sure it was perfect! I highly recommend to anyone looking for simple to use return system!

Narooma

I was able to setup the app really fast. It looks amazing right from the start.
Talked to the team and got amazing help and feedback. 5 stars!!!!!

FRIEND of AUDREY

Perrrrrrrrrrrrfect customer service. Very helpful and resolved issues immediately. Will test out the app now.

Ompputori

Simple and easy to use. First time using i needed help from support, which i received instantly from support chat!

CREEZ

This app provides a seamless return and exchange experience to our customers. Before we used to do return and exchanged manually. With increase in the number of orders, the manual process got hectic and our customer experience was getting bad. With this app, our manual process is reduced and now our staff can focus on more productive things. This app seems solving many of our staff and customer experience issues. Our customer are happy with speedy return and exchange process. Thank you so much for making such a wonderful app.

U-Hombre

So far the best customer service in an app, they have helped me solve absolutely everything. I am very satisfied with the service and I totally recommend this app along with the service it offers.

Brands On Sale

I have been trying to find a simple yet effective app that can save us the hassle of items return, exchange and refund for months. Which during I kept trying a lot of solutions from very well established companies. Truly was frustrating experience as none of them could deliver what we were looking for. Until by chance I ran into return-prime which did not not take more than 15 minutes to discover that this is the app we were looking for. Efficiency and simplicity are the core of return-prime and this is what any shopify store owner is expecting and looking for. Awesome solution with incomparable simplicity and second to none devoted customer support. Thank you guys.
Islam Mohamed

Kollab Lifestyle

Chatted with the developer post midnight. Response was almost instantaneous, which was unexpected at that time. Developer seems to know how to go about the Return problems Shopify users face. They have a setting to set up Return Policies based on Days (Calculated on Delivery Date or Order Date, whichever is available), that really was good thinking. Integrated with multiple couriers. So far, smooth experience.

Showerly

The app itself works great and is easy to install. This smoothens the return process a lot. What's more important is the customer service Return Prime offers, I've never experienced any service like this. I needed some help with the app and the support was fast and professional. They even went out of their way to help me with questions that were unrelated to Return Prime. Also, I asked about some cosmetic options and at the time they did not offer those, one day later I got a text from them telling me they implemented the exact feature I was looking for. I highly recommend this app!

MIRKADA Jewelry

The best app for returns. A lightning-fast support, thanks!. Quick setup. Tried many apps, this is the best!