Return Prime: Order Returns

Returns centre with refund, exchanges to avoid shipping loop

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Laced Shoe Inc

Time spent using app About 1 month

It has been about a month since we downloaded this app and are super pleased! Any question I have had has been addressed in a timely fashion by Wonder! The free option offers everything we need. Our website looks super clean and easy to navigate.

TSM Shop

The person helping me, Wonder, was so patient with their responses and really direct me to better understand the product. They even helped to reorganize a page and add a hyperlink without my prompting. I really appreciate this person going above and beyond with their service!

JLAthletics

Time spent using app About 2 months

We are switching to this app currently and while we initially ran into some bugs with our Shipstation integration and email notifications, the support we have received from the tech team has been phenomenal. I have never experienced such wonderful service with a software provider before.

MATILDA GOAD & CO.

The customer service while setting up the app was excellent - Shubham was really helpful in taking us around the app, as well as helping with some initial coding and set-up, with really quick response time.
App has worked well so far on our live site.

Ladiesse

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great, Support! I've never had such an experience with any tool before. Thank you soo much for quick response and help.

Horlogeplanet

Location Netherlands

Had some wishes, the support is very helpful. Even possible to plan a digital meeting to discuss the wishes. Solved in a couple of hours.
Price is definitely the best, compared to all other solutions (I compared A LOT). ;)

Zoot Sports

Our company needed to switch return apps as our current one is being disconinuted soon. After researching all the different apps recommend by Shopify, we landed on Return Prime and couldn't be happier with the ease of use and integration with their app. Subham, one of their representatives, has already been extremely helpful and responsive in assisting us with the setup of their app and we look forward to working with them for years to come. Would highly recommend this app to any business.

Legacy of Morocco

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 22 hours

It's more easy to manage returns in this way, save a lot of times. Five stars for the support team!!

FleeceFactory

Time spent using app 41 minutes

I switched to Return Prime because my previous returns app on Shopify is shutting down. It LITERALLY took less than 10 minutes for the entire process. Live chat function is AMAZING and they are super quick to respond!! They walked me through the process, super simple, very efficient and extremely helpful. It couldn't have gone more smoothly. Very happy :) I recommend this app to everyone.

Pfoten Store

Location Germany

Für Retouren Abwicklungen die beste App meiner Meinung nach. Ganz einfach zu verstehen aber am besten ist der Support. 5 Sterne!