AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Blackstripesinc

Aftership returns have made it super easy for our customers to collect returns from customers, stops a lot of the hassle for us and already recommended it to friends who want to start their own stores. Thumbs up.

Apparel4dogs

Great App!! It gives any site a very professional image.

Muu Shop

So far no complains here. Still in the process of getting my store out there,we put our last into this.Gods willing he will shine some light on our store. I love everything about this app and helping us get our store up and running.Thank you

Hog Furniture

it's an amazing app. does what it says and it does. It's very easy to use and set up. well done guys!

@HOGfurniture.

Ti Amo Boutique

This app does exactly what it is supposed to do. GREAT app comes highly recommended.

Imusthavetech

not sure yet i look forward to doing so thanks for the helpful

Big Boy Collectibles

Simple and easy installation. Useful app, I would recommend it to others great service by Aftership!

Sportstechlab

So far so good from aftership, just starting to use it. Integration was easy

Royal Angels

Returns center by aftership really makes dealing with returns seemless. A lot of times customers who visit the stores may not understand the refund policy but the quick summary that is provided via returns center really helps with that. And processing the returns is almost effortless.

This Is Fabled

This app is *super* easy to set up, is designed nicely and seems seamless. The thing that would make it 5 stars is if it included the option for exchanges as well as returns, including an exchange form where customers can write why they are returning or exchanging something. I actually don't know if I'll continue to use this if I cant figure out a way to make it a "Returns/Exchanges" center.