AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip + Automizely

Build trust with seamless and happy returns experiences

Aprils Apparel

Thanks so much for such an AWESOME App!! Works well with my store and makes it so much easier to deal with returns and it looks very professional. Keep up the great App services

April

Domestify

Love this, nice app. Clean looking interface too.

88 Jeans

Love the app! Exceeded my expectations but needs to be more customizable. Looking forward to future enhancements.

Rotablade

so far very good for what it does

Belle Verite

There is a notice at the top of their site that states you must switch to the new version before 5/31 and they cut off my service prior to that with no notice at all.

Original Review: Would be a great app if you could customize the online return form a little more, as well as customize the verbiage in the return notifications sent to your customers.

Ramp Champ

As we offer a 30-day returns policy we get quite a few returns which can get messy to try and handle. Returns Center by AfterShip streamlines this process with an easy to set up, professional back end to manage each return. We're very happy with the app!

7artiststreet

Wonderful tool to work with, very easy to install and navigate.
Am still working on customizing it and it has not given me any issues so far. And again it is very easy to customize it.
Highly recommended!

Powertech

Love this returns center app. It's easy to use and help me keep track of returned items.

Nemos Miniquad Supplies

Good APP! Does the job we needed!

Llb Uk

Great considering how new this is.
Seems to work reasonably well.
Fre suggestions to the developer team:
- we need more branding options
- it would be great to be able to modify and localize everything
- it would be great if we could attach an return shipping label in to the email sent to customer, as we now have to send an separate email with the label. Creates confusion for the customers and means extra work.