AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Easy return, exchange & refund. Auto-send return labels. FREE!

Jemkim

Very easy to use and works great and saves us time with our customer support team!.

JemJem.com

Phonefancycase

It is very easy to setup and use. Very useful.

Theflexstore

good its ok litel hard at thebiggining,need help instalinn item's

Barbellbrigade

Good, but could be great. Needs a more seamless integration with Shopify, still feels like I'm using 2 pieces of software to do a basic return (though that may be limited by Shopify). Definitely needs, more than anything, an option to process exchanges. Needs better customization of the returns page to make it look like our branding. Has grammar/spelling errors on the front end or back end of the app. Customers are having some issues using the app and getting error messages, causing us to do some returns manually. There is no way to track the exchange of money between AfterShip and our Shopify account. And honestly, quite a few other things as well. But, it still has good potential to be very useful if these issues get address, especially if they make it so we can process exchanges!! So for now, we will keep using the app with hopes they WILL be addressed, soon! I'll come back and leave a 5-star review when that happens.

Cosgrove Original

Love it! Super easy to use and looks great!

Falcon Geek

This app worked great for awhile---now whenever I type anything into the "Common Return Questions" box it comes out super buggy and does not display properly.

Flipasia

It is an easy way to control Returns. Very useful. Give it a try

Coral Tree Eyewear

Excellent! Just what we needed. Thanks AfterShip!!

Ptsllc

Great app, super easy to set up. The only wish I had is if it didn't auto generate its own RMA # and I could input my own to send to the customer.

Dulce Porvenir Estudio

Just great! Just the same as Aftership!